X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    edit: BTW hilarious that Trump is doing so horridly they have to do a personal poll on social media to try and prove he isnt the worst President since Franklin Pierce
    Sure, Pierce was a drunk, but James Buchanan was probably worse. Wasted time and money sending an Army detachment to Utah, ostensibly to lynch Brigham Young for treason and polygamy, when he should've been focused on the South. That's a Bush-level mistake.

Comment

Trump's next target for destruction is the SEC. From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook.

Out of all the people President Trump could’ve selected to run the SEC, he picked Jay Clayton – a big Wall Street lawyer who is barred under ethics rules from voting to punish any of his former clients, including Goldman Sachs, Barclays, and other huge banks. That’s a big deal because the SEC Chairman’s vote can determine whether an enforcement action goes forward – and a big bank is held accountable – or stalls. Mr. Clayton was quite clear today that he cannot vote to enforce the law against some of Wall Street’s biggest repeat offenders. That’s unacceptable for an SEC Chairman.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sen. Merkely made the most of his floor time this morning with a very good speech denouncing Trump's authoritarianism. Full text here:
        http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/0...-Senate-Speech

Comment

Blame Bush: The Trump Accords https://www.infowars.com/hollywood-l...terror-attack/

Comment

Sometimes Ezra still can bring the fastball.

The health care bill could be Donald Trump’s Iraq War

Sold on lies, poorly planned, deadly to thousands, and a catastrophe for its authors.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Sounds like Obama care
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Sounds like Obama care
                Right. Except the part where the Obamacare horror stories were partisan bullsh-t. But other than that, exactly the same.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Right. Except the part where the Obamacare horror stories were partisan bullsh-t. But other than that, exactly the same.
                  Yeah like you can keep your plan if you want to, you can keep your doctor if you want to, the average family of 4 will save 2500 bucks a year.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Yeah like you can keep your plan if you want to, you can keep your doctor if you want to, the average family of 4 will save 2500 bucks a year.
                    Yell at Blue Cross Blue Shield (or other applicable coverage provider) for that part.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That article could not nail the situation better.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Sounds like Obama care
                        Reading comprehension was never your game
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Suckers.

(Can I use that too?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Not all of the horror stories were of a partisan nature.

The ACA was a net good thing and helped codify a lot of things that needed it, but it wasnt without faults. It was at least a little convoluted and even with the mandate, premiums didn't exactly go down.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Suckers.

(Can I use that too?)
                              It's amazing how people can vote that much against their own self interest. Duh.

Comment

Trump doesn't care enough about health care to make it his Iraq War. They'll vote on it tomorrow morning, it will fail, and Trump will walk away, leaving Obamacare in place.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X