X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well Trump wants to defund State...what better clown to run it into the ground/bankruptcy than a guy who doesnt want the job.
    See also: Betsy Devos as SecEd and Rick Perry as Sec Energy
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      So, Michael Moore thinks Democrats need to declare a national emergency until the FBI finishes investigating Trump.

Freepers, of course, are ready to string him up for sedition and treason.
      Sometimes he's the smartest guy in the room. And, sometimes he's the dumbest.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        So, Michael Moore thinks Democrats need to declare a national emergency until the FBI finishes investigating Trump.

Freepers, of course, are ready to string him up for sedition and treason.
        So Mr Moore reacts just like a conservative republican. Awesome. Lock him up, lock him up...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Rex Tillerson on being Sec State, "I didn't want this job." On why he took it, "My wife told me I'm supposed to do this." That's the type of dedication I really want to see from our top diplomat...
          Meh... Not wanting that job has zero bearing on if anyone can or will do it well. I'd say Ike didn't really want SAC or to be President, but he was selected. He did ok.

Often those that really want the job are terrible for it. (Sometimes not. Patton did ok, too.)

I do imagine if you guys really put your minds to it, you could come up with a very recent example of someone who really wanted a job, got it, and are not good at it...
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I would like the Democrats to say they will filibuster Gorsuch until Trump is no longer under investigation. If it is an illegitimate presidency he should not be permitted to name a SCOTUS.

Now, will that just be a fig leaf over a blatant partisan tactic? Yes.

Was the Republican refusal to hold a hearing on Garland exactly that? Yes.

The American people do not reward the party that doesn't play dirty, so, unfortunately, we need to play these games until the GOP pulls its head out and starts acting like adults again.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              Meh... Not wanting that job has zero bearing on if anyone can or will do it well.
              It has zero bearing on if they CAN do it well, it has little to complete bearing on if they WILL. Based on what we know of Rex's performance to date I'd say he's towards the high end of the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                It has zero bearing on if they CAN do it well, it has little to complete bearing on if they WILL. Based on what we know of Rex's performance to date I'd say he's towards the high end of the latter.
                You can't draw any conclusion from his statement. You arrive at your conclusion separately, based on your assessment of his job to date. His statement is irrelevant.
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

My feeling he wont do well is not in any way connected to whether he wants the job...I just dont think he is in any way the right guy to do it
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hearing Trump fills vindicated on Obama wiretap claim even though it's BS.

Skate.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah I can see Sookie now talking about how he was right even though, again, there is no evidence that Obama had anything to do with it which is what sparked all of this.

Also, the head of the committee (a Republican) said it had zero to do with Russia, it was incidental and that it was all done LEGALLY.

So again...all of it was completely BS and Trump and his cronies lied.

Here is The Info

"Nunes confirmed these new discoveries were not the wiretapping to which Trump referred in his tweets, which he said there is no evidence for, as this collecting occurred after the election. But when asked if this was intentional spying, he didn't rule anything out."
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It sounds like Nunnes ****ed this up pretty badly.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah I can see Sookie now talking about how he was right even though, again, there is no evidence that Obama had anything to do with it which is what sparked all of this.

Also, the head of the committee (a Republican) said it had zero to do with Russia, it was incidental and that it was all done LEGALLY.

So again...all of it was completely BS and Trump and his cronies lied.

Here is The Info

"Nunes confirmed these new discoveries were not the wiretapping to which Trump referred in his tweets, which he said there is no evidence for, as this collecting occurred after the election. But when asked if this was intentional spying, he didn't rule anything out."
                          IIRC, many posters here speculated that many of don's guys were over heard talking to people already on the automatic monitor list.

Again, which is worse- that they were recorded or that they were talking to foreign people that were being monitored, ones people have flat out denied talking to. The point being- don had access to all of the intel that would have surrounded people getting tapped. If he didn't pay attention and tell his people to be careful- duh.

Pretty stupid to get caught up in this.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            It sounds like Nunnes ****ed this up pretty badly.
                            Yup. The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight strikes again.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now you have republicans in the senate calling for a select committee (or whatever the current term is) to investigate.

Nunnes just scored an own goal.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Now you have republicans in the senate calling for a select committee (or whatever the current term is) to investigate.

Nunnes just scored an own goal.
                                Yeah he basically just did what Dubnyk did last night in the Wild game

The GOP would be smart to walk away from this...Just let it stand that Trump lied based on a Breitbart article and a guy so ridiculous he got suspended from Faux for his BS and walk away. The more they try and pretend this means something the more it will turn into their Benghazi! Every day this is in the news is one more day every media person is digging into the Russia ties more.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X