X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Continue.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Not to defend the ridiculousness that was the EMAILZ!!! outrage during the election, but the type of information that can be obtained hacking the Secretary of State's email vs. the Governor of Indiana's are world's apart. I do get the irony of it, but it's still a false equivalency.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Not to defend the ridiculousness that was the EMAILZ!!! outrage during the election, but the type of information that can be obtained hacking the Secretary of State's email vs. the Governor of Indiana's are world's apart. I do get the irony of it, but it's still a false equivalency.
      People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And, as has been reported a thousand times. 99.9% of the sensitive information that Mrs. Clinton handled was done with physical paper and not over email. She had a couple of emails on her server that were found with "C"'s for confidential. Not a single email was marked Top Secret.

I guarantee that if they had found anything resembling TOP SECRET on that server she would have suffered the same fate as Petraeus.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

To a degree, you are correct.

But one also has to measure the risk of a personal e-mail server that all but a handful of e-mails were actually personal. So the question is- the difference between the risked non-personal e-mails vs. the AOL account.

Not exactly SoS vs. Governor.

And, like Scooby alluded to- the lack of reaction of a very similar situation. Can't exactly take the moral high ground when you don't even come close to applying it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And, as has been reported a thousand times. 99.9% of the sensitive information that Mrs. Clinton handled was done with physical paper and not over email. She had a couple of emails on her server that were found with "C"'s for confidential. Not a single email was marked Top Secret.

I guarantee that if they had found anything resembling TOP SECRET on that server she would have suffered the same fate as Petraeus.
          Agreed. But, they're still not the same thing.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

As a reward to the loyal voters of Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania that delivered him the election, Trump's proposed budget cuts the amount of money spent on Great Lakes pollution clean-up from $300M to $10M.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              As a reward to the loyal voters of Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania that delivered him the election, Trump's proposed budget cuts the amount of money spent on Great Lakes pollution clean-up from $300M to $10M.
              Lead does a body good.

And we don't need no stinking fish. More algae blooms!

Comment

Alternate title: I did not have international relations with that country.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

True, MNS, but they never explained why it was a crime for HC to do it but not for Colin Powell. Unless I'm mistaken, he used a private server as well.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    Lead does a body good.

And we don't need no stinking fish. More algae blooms!
                    Asian carp are a wonderful fish to eat.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Pretty much. http://www.infowars.com/trump-on-dem...ip-on-reality/

Comment

Do as I say, not as I do... http://www.infowars.com/russian-amba...ith-democrats/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          So why lie about it? Over and over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            How do you post this stuff with no hint of irony?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                              How do you post this stuff with no hint of irony?
                              He's a bot.

Comment

Working...
                              X