This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

No one voted for him yet there is always somebody on a full fledged apology tour in here. Makes zero sense.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This about sums it up:

"After the votes taken earlier this afternoon, the U.S. Senate has now confirmed all of the available Cabinet nominations." --Marco Rubio, evening of March 2nd

"It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet." --Donald Trump, morning of March 3rd
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

He'll play that tune into next week. It's a selling point that our segmented media will report to the people who voted him into office. Since people can seclude themselves into their cloistered media, his detractors will hear all the bad things about the man while his supporters will think he farts gold dust.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If the Republicans are going to ram through their Obamacare repeal, they better not let off the gas; area rubes are wisening up.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Guess what: this guy was. So what's your point? That Trumpism hasn't emboldened rightwing wackjobs who want to hurt people?

Res ipsa loquitur, muthaf-cka.
            I saw the picture of the guy and the headline and I got a certain picture in my head of what I was about to read: Stupid, fat, redneck dude shouting slurs and terrorizing these guys from behind the wheel of his 10 foot high confederate flag adorned monster truck. I confess that I probably need sensitivity training because I still laughed at the incongruity of this part--> "Davis allegedly chased after the men on his scooter"
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

It's getting hot in here, so... on second thought, no, leave your clothes on.

Stuff like this is why:

(1) We need an independent investigator, and

(2) We need all these witnesses deposed under oath.

Trump is dumb or delusional enough to lie under oath -- he may actually not know the difference -- but his cronies won't, and the innocent bystanders certainly won't.

This entire administration is based on lies and BS, and nobody in it has even a smidgen of loyalty either to or from Congress. Combine that with them p-ssing off the IC, and the number of people with an interest in herding the entire rotten bunch out the door, if not into federal prison, is starting to approach infinity.

These dumbf-cks may not even make it to July 4.

Think about it. It's only March 3. It's only been 39 days.
              Last edited by Kepler; 03-03-2017, 01:26 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Scooby missed the obvious for this thread title: From Russia with Love.

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Yeah but Obama once went to Russia...so it is all equal!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I see why you're trying to implicate Russia... just trying to throw your fiercest supporters under the bus... http://www.infowars.com/flashback-pu...as-a-democrat/

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      No one voted for him yet there is always somebody on a full fledged apology tour in here. Makes zero sense.
                      It's called understanding the person's actually your President. Yes, Barry was my President for 8 years as well. If any of them do something worth defending, it'll be defended. The fact that some receive more defense than others will offend posters, but I couldn't give three hoots. I've called out Trump for what I believed to be bad ideas on here, including his wall. It's good at keeping people out, but it's also good at keeping people in.

Alls I know is, morale is now a hell of a lot higher in the Flag household now that a nationalist is in.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        This about sums it up:

"After the votes taken earlier this afternoon, the U.S. Senate has now confirmed all of the available Cabinet nominations." --Marco Rubio, evening of March 2nd

"It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet." --Donald Trump, morning of March 3rd
                        Perdue, Acosta, Lighthizer, and Coats send their regards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          If the Republicans are going to ram through their Obamacare repeal, they better not let off the gas; area rubes are wisening up.
                          Maybe because the establishment is trying to back door deal it, as Rand Paul found out...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Guess what: this guy was. So what's your point? That Trumpism hasn't emboldened rightwing wackjobs who want to hurt people?

Res ipsa loquitur, muthaf-cka.
                            The point that you decided to play on me earlier also applies here.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Scooby missed the obvious for this thread title: From Russia with Love.

Man. Good one. I was so lasered in on Witch Hunt from Trump's Tweet.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yet another cabinet member has lied at his hearing.

Here's a surprise, it's about the use of private email to conduct official Govt business.

A Feb. 17 investigation by Oklahoma City’s Fox 25 news station revealed that Pruitt used a private email account to coordinate strategy and talking points with fossil fuel companies to oppose environmental rules, among other things. And a subsequent review of more than 7,500 emails by the Associated Press showed that Pruitt used his private email to conduct official business, including communicating with staff and lobbyists.

That directly contradicts what Pruitt told Congress in January. In Pruitt’s pre-confirmation questionnaire, Senator Cory Booker asked, “Have you ever conducted business using your personal email accounts, nonofficial Oklahoma attorney general email accounts, text messages, instant messenger, voicemails, or any other medium?”

Pruitt’s responded: “I use only my official OAG [Office of the Attorney General] email address and government-issued phone to conduct official business.”

Comment

Working...
                                X