X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
    So they're saying there should be an investigation of whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? I mean the story is out there, so it would be prudent to investigate, if only to exonerate him.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      So they're saying there should be an investigation of whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? I mean the story is out there, so it would be prudent to investigate, if only to exonerate him.
      That's getting a bit carried away. Personally, this is a tinfoil hat story. Slappy provided some good material for the mixup, etc. That's all I'm saying.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.
        It isnt a "real possibility" it didnt happen. Why would the FBI and everyone else lie to cover up for Obama? It isnt like Comey is some friend to the Dems.

It didnt happen, stop it you look foolish. You are basically saying the same crap Flag does only pretending there is logic behind it. There isnt.
        Last edited by Handyman; 03-05-2017, 08:56 PM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Craig James killed five hookers.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
            He didnt. There is a better chance the Gopher mens hockey AND basketball win the national title this year...bet on it.

Obama didnt order a wire tap. There is no evidence of it...any other BS way you try and spin it doesnt prove Trump is right. Even if the FBI ordered it Trump is still wrong because Obama didnt. Unless he can prove Obama did it he is liar and fraud.

Obama should start trolling him now...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.
              I'm not saying Obama killed JFK, but it could have happened because before reasons.

Just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I'm not saying Obama killed JFK, but it could have happened because before reasons.

Just stop.
                Trump already pulled that one out in the primaries.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  He didnt. There is a better chance the Gopher mens hockey AND basketball win the national title this year...bet on it.

Obama didnt order a wire tap. There is no evidence of it...any other BS way you try and spin it doesnt prove Trump is right. Even if the FBI ordered it Trump is still wrong because Obama didnt. Unless he can prove Obama did it he is liar and fraud.

Obama should start trolling him now...
                  We are on the same page, overall.

I think the story is a total joke. However, IF there was a wiretap, it had nothing to do with Obama, Trump, etc. in the way that Trump is presenting it. Just some crossover, and even IF that were true, which it's not, it is completely coincidental.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Just stop.
                    Lets say...hypothetically...Donald Trump raped underage boys. I am not saying he did mind you, the odds are long like 250:1, but lets just say he did. Wouldnt that just be crazy...I mean he raped an underaged boy what kind of man does that? I really hope he didnt do that, and I am not saying he did, but if he did I hope he pays! I mean seriously, he raped an underage boy YUCK! Trump is evil!! (if he did it)

Brent, that is what Sicatoka is doing. You say one thing, then make up some crackpot theory, admit it is a crackpot theory, then discuss it like it is real. That is a con man trick...it is a way to convince the target that their cynicism/fear/skepticism is correct but that if they just PRETEND what they are hearing is true they can gain extra perspective. Then, as you normalize the subject matter the person begins to accept it as truth and by the end you have them hook, line and sinker. Christ that is how salespeople turn a "no" into a "yes" it is ALWAYS BE CLOSING taken to the Nth degree.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lets say...hypothetically...Donald Trump raped underage boys. I am not saying he did mind you, the odds are long like 250:1, but lets just say he did. Wouldnt that just be crazy...I mean he raped an underaged boy what kind of man does that? I really hope he didnt do that, and I am not saying he did, but if he did I hope he pays! I mean seriously, he raped an underage boy YUCK! Trump is evil!! (if he did it)

Brent, that is what Sicatoka is doing. You say one thing, then make up some crackpot theory, admit it is a crackpot theory, then discuss it like it is real. That is a con man trick...it is a way to convince the target that their cynicism/fear/skepticism is correct but that if they just PRETEND what they are hearing is true they can gain extra perspective. Then, as you normalize the subject matter the person begins to accept it as truth and by the end you have them hook, line and sinker. Christ that is how salespeople turn a "no" into a "yes" it is ALWAYS BE CLOSING taken to the Nth degree.
                      And being the arsehole that I am, I question everything.

Comment

A bunch of the mouth breathers will believe this now just because trump said it. Like pizzagate was believed by so many loonbats.

I don't recall his fan club on here talking about the chances that the Pee tape is real

Comment

Agree that's a long shot. But Odds he raped underage girls are probably only 8:1. Maybe put some energy into that Sic, you're more likely to find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            A bunch of the mouth breathers will believe this now just because trump said it. Like pizzagate was believed by so many loonbats.

I don't recall his fan club on here talking about the chances that the Pee tape is real
                            Let them have their lifeboats as they gaze upon their vessel sinking.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday.
                              Oh, no!!! Now Comey goes back onto Trump's sh**tlist.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/u...T.nav=top-news
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Roger Stone admits the Trump campaign had connections to Wikileaks. Seperately, he seems to be a South Pole Elf.
                                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0d2821b4ec16c?

Comment

Working...
                                X