Conference Tournament Results: March 2nd through March 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Tournament Results: March 2nd through March 5th

Kicking things off with CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT ODDS!

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...-ecac-wcha-cha
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: Conference Tournament Results: March 2nd through March 5th

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

"Settle down, kids."
    Oh boy.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Odds of at least 1 autobid:
      1 autobid = 47.86%
      + 2 autobids = 10.66%
      + 3 autobids = 0.18%
      = 58.69%

Odds of at least 2 autobids:
      2 autobids = 10.66%
      + 3 autobids = 0.18%
      = 10.83%

Not clear who this applies to, WHE?
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
        Not clear who this applies to, WHE?
        It's the odds of how many teams out of BU, NU, Vermont, Cornell, Princeton, and North Dakota will make the tournament.

Comment

I must say TTT, I hope the other posters that have schools still in the mix appreciate what the hell you just posted!! Absolutely one hellacious job for everyone to enjoy and have fun with! Good luck with the upcoming playoffs........for myself, I figure it this way, BU doesn't have the goaltending but they have a past Wildcat as Captain so they have my emotional support.......Litchfield can steal a game but the team can't really skate with the other teams......now Bugalski can steal a couple games, and they have the offense that can snipe a few, so it boils down to their defensive play......and your Screaming Eagles have all the tools but sometimes they don't show up......if they run into a hot goaltender, fall behind and then press, where the individual tries to make the play, B-bye......otherwise it's your title again......and from experience, enjoy the run while it's there......☺☺

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
            I must say TTT, I hope the other posters that have schools still in the mix appreciate what the hell you just posted!! Absolutely one hellacious job for everyone to enjoy and have fun with!
            Ha thanks
            and from experience, enjoy the run while it's there......☺☺
            Ain't it the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
              Absolutely one hellacious job for everyone to enjoy and have fun with!
              T3 to a T. But beware, since all this wizardry has a way of always spitting out B.C. as #1.

(I, for one, am making the pilgrimage to see this M. Keller person, finalist or not, play with some 30+ anonymous skaters at Walter Brown this weekend.)
              Last edited by thirdtime's . . .; 03-02-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                But beware, since all this wizardry has a way of always spitting out B.C. as #1.

I won't be at the Hockey East tournament but planning on going to BC's quarterfinal, as long as Joe and others don't back out.

EDIT: And assuming BC is actually in the tournament lol

Comment

Guess I shouldn't have written off RIT and Lindenwood as "virtual byes" lol

According to KRACH the chances of them both winning their games today was just over 5%...

Comment

Guess I shouldn't have written off RIT and Lindenwood as "virtual byes" lol

According to KRACH the chances of them both winning their games today was just over 5%...
                    They're the only D-I teams in the country with winning records in March.
                    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                      They're the only D-I teams in the country with winning records in March.
                      Seems like something EF1 would say...
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Is anyone else getting a "the broadcast you are watching is experiencing technical difficulties" for the ESPN 3 video feed for the Princeton vs Clarkson game?

Comment

Originally posted by mattj711 View Post
                          Is anyone else getting a "the broadcast you are watching is experiencing technical difficulties" for the ESPN 3 video feed for the Princeton vs Clarkson game?
                          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by mattj711 View Post
                            Deader than a doornail. Not surprising.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I ended up just purchasing a viewing ticket through the second link available (I believe intended for Canadian viewers) because that video feed is working.

Comment

Working...
                              X