• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark 4: It's not unusual to be strange anymore

Now I've seen everything.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Any foot with a Tat on it sucks
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Rule 34, man.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Rule 34, man.
          Yep.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Rex Ryan is pleased, but sticky.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Haha gross
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They must have REALLY improved Rt17/I86 in the last few years.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nati...q8K/story.html
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

You still think it goes through Downtown Corning?

But yes, at least west of Binghamton, most of it is up to Interstate standards. Gone are the at-grades in Chemung County. Gone are the signals in Horseheads. The dip into PA's still there, though.

However, by NO means is Tioga county upstate.

Comment

Extraordinary popular delusions and the madness of crowds, part I forget.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Ms. Pirro, a former Westchester County district attorney who now hosts the Fox News television show “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” said in a statement that she was unaware that she was going nearly double the speed limit of 65 miles an hour.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving,” she said in the statement through a Fox News spokeswoman. “I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences.”

That gets my vote for "Worst Reckless Driving Excuse of the Year".

The correct answer to give the cop would've been, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" because that is obviously her attitude towards the situation. Especially given she appears to have a thing for sports cars.

Does NY have such a thing as "super-reckless driving", like a lot of states now have "super-drunk driving" laws? I'd argue this should be pretty equivalent in fine and punishment, and I'm not just saying that because she's a Fox mouthpiece. That's just a ridiculous speed to be driving on any American freeway, at any hour of the day. Go rent time at a racetrack if you want to dink around with how fast your Ferrari can go.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That gets my vote for "Worst Reckless Driving Excuse of the Year".

The correct answer to give the cop would've been, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" because that is obviously her attitude towards the situation. Especially given she appears to have a thing for sports cars.

Does NY have such a thing as "super-reckless driving", like a lot of states now have "super-drunk driving" laws? I'd argue this should be pretty equivalent in fine and punishment, and I'm not just saying that because she's a Fox mouthpiece. That's just a ridiculous speed to be driving on any American freeway, at any hour of the day. Go rent time at a racetrack if you want to dink around with how fast your Ferrari can go.
                        New Jersey Turnpike - where there are no enforced speed limits.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Didn’t realize how fast she was going my ****ing ***. At about 85 I get the, “oh crap I’m going too fast felling.”
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Didn’t realize how fast she was going my ****ing ***. At about 85 I get the, “oh crap I’m going too fast felling.”
                            I once drove from DIA to Ft. Collins. The speed limit was 80 or 85. I got the rental up to 90 and said, nope that was too fast for my blood and dialed it back to the limit.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I briefly pushed 100 on a long, flat stretch of unsigned back road in Keweenaw County once or twice, in my younger, slightly dumber years. I also did Brockway Mountain Drive (lots of ups/downs/curves, with a pretty sheer drop-off to the left) in the 55-60 range. That was enough. And I didn't even do it in a flashy, RWD sports car!

Comment

I’ve done 125 before back in my stupid days. Long and very straight stretch of a highway north of the cities back when I first got my mustang.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X