This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark 4: It's not unusual to be strange anymore

Nordstrom is selling $425 jeans that are covered in fake mud.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ion=weird-news

No thanks. I'll just get a $25 pair and drag them through the mud myself.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

I clicked though, and this is not fake. A link within the article leads to the item in the Nordstorms online store.

TBH, this is a lot like the pre-shredded "grunge" jeans put out by bands and designer labels 1992-1995.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeTo
        Black&Gold;6487197
        I clicked though, and this is not fake. A link within the article leads to the item in the Nordstorms online store.

TBH, this is a lot like the pre-shredded "grunge" jeans put out by bands and designer labels 1992-1995.
        I am not surprised by this... remember, Nordstrom was selling an $85 rock around the holidays last year and in March, debuted clear-knee Mom jeans, which would have set you back $95.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          I am not surprised by this... remember, Nordstrom was selling an $85 rock around the holidays last year and in March, debuted clear-knee Mom jeans, which would have set you back $95.
          Holy **** there is one review - has to be fake???

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

"If you have $425 in your pocket...you get yourself down to Nordstrom's and buy yourself some $425 fake mud jeans...then go down there to the cowboy bar, plop those suckers up on a stool and watch the wolves come howlin' at your door, mama! I tell ya, the more money you spend on clothes, the better you look."

I can't be the only native Minnesotan that thought of the Dark Star Memorial Hour intro...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Reebok did a troll job on this the other day, putting up pre-sweated t-shirts for $425.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I swear my IQ just dropped 50 points having to overhear a coworker explain "we don't to pay off our national debt, we just need to change the way our system works. I mean it could be paid off in a year! I saw this video..." *facepalm*

It's rich considering this guy is a super conservative fundamentalist with a *ton of kids who's had to live in a church because he doesn't make enough to support all of them.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Wow.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    I saw that a few hours ago. I almost hope it's not real.

Comment

That can't be real.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        That can't be real.
                        Looks like it is

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Note to self, make sure to check for cameras before pooping on someone's porch...
                          http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/04...orado-springs/

Comment

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you, Edina?

Comment

I thought Edina was cake eater country? Who in Edina makes their own dinner?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I thought Edina was cake eater country? Who in Edina makes their own dinner?
                                Sometimes the Edina denizens will marry down for an ethnic trophy wife, and the mother-in-law will get dragged along to help cook and get some free room and board.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X