X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Gotta look good for the arraignment.
    I've given it some thought and I think she was going to kiss some arse and was taking precautions.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: What the Fark 4: It's not unusual to be strange anymore

So, KFC is debuting the Chizza... pizza with a fried chicken crust. Can't get it here in the States, though.

https://www.simplemost.com/kfc-selli...m_content=4035
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        So, KFC is debuting the Chizza... pizza with a fried chicken crust. Can't get it here in the States, though.

https://www.simplemost.com/kfc-selli...m_content=4035
        Well, that officially tops the hot dog-stuffed crust variety they were selling in South Korea about a decade ago.

Comment

Slap Shot? Eh? Eh?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Slap Shot? Eh? Eh?
            Was it KFC that did the sandwich with chicken as the bread too? If I could say no to that I can say no to this thing.

Comment

The double down? I still want to try that.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah it was the double down. I kinda want that Arby's monstrosity that is all the meat. I will admit that.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yuck

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    A co-worker tried it when it came out eight years ago or so. Swears the heart attack and bypass surgery he had three days later was unrelated to eating that sandwich.

I'm slightly skeptical.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well yeah, the difference is that I'd follow it up with a week of salads. Maybe two.
                      Code:

Comment

Well yeah, the difference is that I'd follow it up with a week of salads. Maybe two.
                        You'd have to (not you specifically; in general). That's enough calories and bad nutrition to last a month!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I had the Triple Triple from Wayback Burger awhile ago. I didn't eat for over a day after that.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

How about the 2/3 lb thickburgers from Hardees? Those things were (are?) massive calorie bombs.

And despite being unhealthy as hell, the double down actually tasted pretty good.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Your move, North Dakota.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A buddy of mine has a $1,200 bottle of beer. Almost impossible to find. KBBS something or other.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X