X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark 4: It's not unusual to be strange anymore

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is he playing in Macarthur Park??
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Is he playing in Macarthur Park??
        Did he leave his cake out in the rain?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

So, this happened

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            tDon and Cruz accidentally picked up each others' phone after a meeting?
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              tDon and Cruz accidentally picked up each others' phone after a meeting?
              I'm sure it was a staffer, especially when you consider the sort of spitting image guy that Cruz would hire - bookish, self-absorbed, ex-debate team captain, repulsive to every woman he's known, etc.

Still, it's hilarious.

Comment

http://www.woodburybulletin.com/news...e-new-st-croix

Wade through all of the articles and you'll find this nugget:
                STILLWATER, Minn.—Vandals recently made their mark on the new St. Croix River bridge, and bridge enthusiast Ray Erwin isn't happy.

Erwin, who has crossed the bridge on his motorized scooter more than 40 times since it opened Aug. 2, is offering a $100 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the culprits. Erwin, 92, is a retired teacher and former Marine colonel.
                At first I'm thinking, "What the hell...?" Then I read the 92 and retired and it makes far more sense. I love stories like this.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  http://www.woodburybulletin.com/news...e-new-st-croix

Wade through all of the articles and you'll find this nugget:

At first I'm thinking, "What the hell...?" Then I read the 92 and retired and it makes far more sense. I love stories like this.
                  What the f-ck is a 92-year old retiree doing in Minnesota? Get thee to the Redneck Riviera!
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What the f-ck is a 92-year old retiree doing in Minnesota? Get thee to the Redneck Riviera!
                    Have you been living under a rock?

Also, I plan on dying in this state. It has everything I want from this life.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      You are young. You will learn. I used to believe I would retire to somewhere with (1) snow and (2) no rednecks. Now I'm planning to retire to AZ. The cold sucks at 52, I can only imagine at 72, let alone 92. And I LOVED the cold when I was young.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Miserable humidity induced summers?
                        Heart attack inducing, show shoveling, winters?
                        "Minnesota Nice," which is as much a backhanded compliment as Southerners "Bless your heart?"
                        Sh*tty professional baseball?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

What the f-ck is a 92-year old retiree doing in Minnesota?
                          Ice fishing?

Eating bacon?

Giving advice? Hitting on the ladies?
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• I didn't even have to click on them to know what they were. Nicely played.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You are young.
                              I'm not and I agree with him.

Comment

You are young. You will learn. I used to believe I would retire to somewhere with (1) snow and (2) no rednecks. Now I'm planning to retire to AZ. The cold sucks at 52, I can only imagine at 72, let alone 92. And I LOVED the cold when I was young.
                                I'll get there. Butnprobably not.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Miserable humidity induced summers?
                                Heart attack inducing, show shoveling, winters?
                                "Minnesota Nice," which is as much a backhanded compliment as Southerners "Bless your heart?"
                                Sh*tty professional baseball?
                                That's why some guy invented A/C, plow service and AWD.
                                Minnesota nice is kind of a thing. Especially up north. Pretty sure they still don't lock their doors in lake country.
                                Fair enough. But then I'd follow powerhouse Mia.. Err the diamo... oh.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X