Gender Neutral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gender Neutral

I think everyone should watch this week's Vice to understand the impact this has on people. Real people. This episode focused on children who are transgender. It's fairly powerful.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I'm a butch lesbian willing to please the more feminine members of that side of the coin.
      I'm reminded of the golfing joke where the golfer died at the wrong time. St Peter agreed to send him back but his body was cremated. Therefore, he could go back as anything he wanted. He opted to go back as a lesbian. When asked why he replied that it was so he could get all the ***** he could handle and best of all, he could hit from the red tees.
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

One of the most hypocritical things about the "predator" bathroom excuse- nobody seems to care about predator men going after little BOYS.

Guys like Sandusky can be protected for decades in what they do.

But there's worry about kids at an age where sexual interaction really doesn't matter using the same bathroom.

what the fark is up with that?

Outside the Lines covered the transgender issue this morning- about a born female who identifies as male, but is forced to wrestle as a girl. Even though he wants to wrestle guys, and does when competing for USA wrestling. For that matter, when going to college, he'll be forced to wrestle guys. There's a lot more to it, but he's 100% legally wrestling via the texas rules, including taking a very small does of testosterone. Yet parents still think he's cheating. Clue up parents- it's the rules, not the person.

As was pointed out from the Vice article- there are real people with real impacts here.

Comment

I'm a butch lesbian willing to please the more feminine members of that side of the coin.
          If I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian. No doubt.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Consider the source, first.

http://rightwingnews.com/craaaaazy/p...form=hootsuite
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              you wouldn't have a choice. you are what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                You know, almost every guy says that but if it were true, the world's population would be much smaller than it is today.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  you wouldn't have a choice. you are what you are.
                  Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  You know, almost every guy says that but if it were true, the world's population would be much smaller than it is today.
                  I think you guys are taking the whole bit too literally. Are you both this much fun at parties?

Comment

I think you guys are taking the whole bit too literally. Are you both this much fun at parties?
                    Even less!

Sorry, lousy week at work and it's not likely to get better. Affected my mood too much while reading and posting on here.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

no, I am not fun at parties. But he isn't being clever or funny either, millions of guys have said the same thing (I'm sure I did in college, but now I'm an adult).

I know I'm over thinking this, but I'm bored with my current project at work. The comment doesn't make much sense anyway -- Are we talking taking his brain and putting it into a woman's body? In that case I guess he would be transgender (man's brain, woman's body) and would still identify as a straight man, right? If it isn't his same brain/personality in a woman's body, then we are talking about a completely different hypothetical person and we would have no idea if they would be straight/gay.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        But he isn't being clever or funny either, millions of guys have said the same thing
                        In junior high school.

And it was funny... at 13. As with Huckabee, for an adult it's stupid and lame, and shows the sexual immaturity of the "comedian."
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ok then. I forgot a MDSTMB is serious business and lowbrow (even the very rarest of appearances) is verboten.

Comment

Ok then. I forgot a MDSTMB is serious business and lowbrow (even the very rarest of appearances) is verboten.
                            Lowbrow is great. We just spent half a thread praising Blazing Saddles.

But if you're gonna bring the funny, don't miss.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Lowbrow is great. We just spent half a thread praising Blazing Saddles.

But if you're gonna bring the funny, don't miss.
                              Thanks, Grand Inquisitor Torquemada.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Thanks, Grand Inquisitor Torquemada.
                                It's what you auto to do but you do anyway.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X