Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are some bad, bad people on the right

i was bored before i even began
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: there are some bad, bad people on the right

I was half-expecting to see a link to the Oscars.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I got the feeling that something ain't right.

Comment

dreaded sunny day

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          i was bored before i even began
          It shows.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

no one talks about castration.

Comment

Yeah, indeed, those people who drive along the shoulder of the road when highway traffic is at a standstill are just another accident waiting to happen....
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

So, I got the "Weir Euro millions" scam email, and, well, I couldn't stop myself. I know it's wrong; but, I sent them a name and address ... and number ...

Jenny Ghenney
                2 Cannigh Turn
                Toyougive, ME
                867-5309

But I don't even live in ME ....
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I think the next level (to screw with scammers) will be that they need to deliver the money in person because I have no bank accounts so they'll need to come to my front door. But I need a way to be sure it's them to deliver the promised Weir Euro millions money they're giving me.

So I'm going to tell them to come to my front door with ketchup stains on the front of their shirt, wearing a goalie mask, and carrying a 12" butcher knife in their right hand.

Too subtle?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

life is very long when you're lonely

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                      Yeah, indeed, those people who drive along the shoulder of the road when highway traffic is at a standstill are just another accident waiting to happen....
                      Reminds me of a great story.

One time, I was driving on the Long Island Expressway way out on the eastern end, heading east.

It was a Saturday morning, but there was a massive crash which had traffic at a standstill. There was an exit coming up (in fact, the exit I was going to take), but not right away.

There were a slew of cars driving down the shoulder of the road to bail at that exit. By the time I inched my way to the exit ramp (properly in the right lane), there were three cop cars also on the shoulder. The cops were walking down the shoulder handing out tickets to everyone who drove down the shoulder...
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I was on a commuter bus one morning. In MN, the commuter buses can use the shoulders along certain stretches of highways around Mpls and St. Paul. Well, we were using one of those shoulders when a guy driving a work truck (plumber, handyman, etc.) got irritated with the traffic jam, darted onto the shoulder and timed it perfectly to meet with the front corner of the bus. Good times.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                          There were a slew of cars driving down the shoulder of the road to bail at that exit. By the time I inched my way to the exit ramp (properly in the right lane), there were three cop cars also on the shoulder. The cops were walking down the shoulder handing out tickets to everyone who drove down the shoulder...
                          This was a common enough strategy on the Distressway my HS driver's ed teacher had a story about it from the 70s.

But the show stopper on the LIE was always the jackknife. Once per summer the Post or the News would have a gorgeous picture of a jack-knifed tractor trailer backing up the LIE for twenty miles. Every kid on the island knew exactly where it was worth it to dart on and off the service roads to pick up one or two exits of sweet open field running.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I was on a commuter bus one morning. In MN, the commuter buses can use the shoulders along certain stretches of highways around Mpls and St. Paul. Well, we were using one of those shoulders when a guy driving a work truck (plumber, handyman, etc.) got irritated with the traffic jam, darted onto the shoulder and timed it perfectly to meet with the front corner of the bus. Good times.
                            Did they make all the passengers give statements? I was on a Trailways to Ithaca in 82 and just north of some sh-thole like Yonkers our driver cut off a truck that kept on coming. The driver handed out waivers for all the passengers to sign (we didn't) and then when the cops showed they handed down accident reports for every one of us to write up (we did, in detail).

The best thing about that accident was the trucker didn't speak English and our driver didn't speak much, but they both spoke some Central Asian dialect that sounded like cats spitting and they screamed at each other almost non-stop until the cops showed, after which they didn't say a word.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              He didn't look. When changing lanes you always need to look.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X