Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECAC Playoffs RPI @ Clarkson, 3/3, 3/4 (3/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECAC Playoffs RPI @ Clarkson, 3/3, 3/4 (3/5)

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Will Clarkson be allowed to provide free video for the games this weekend, or has the ECAC taken over video for all the playoff games?
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Will Clarkson be allowed to provide free video for the games this weekend, or has the ECAC taken over video for all the playoff games?
        E$A$ hosts playoffs, therefore it's their decision.

Comment

Once again, the league has decided to partner with BoxCast and charge $9.95 per game

If I recall correctly, RPI TV protested this last season.
          Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Rainman View Post
            Once again, the league has decided to partner with BoxCast and charge $9.95 per game

Not exactly. RPI-TV protested the fact that the league steals the casts created by the institutional clubs without compensation, and then monetizes them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainman View Post

Thanks, I guess I will just listen to wrpi.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

Thanks, I guess I will just listen to wrpi.
                Assuming they actually cover the game...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Assuming they actually cover the game...
                  If not B99.3 is back on the air after the microburst (what's a macroburst?) knocked out the transmitter last weekend.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Bump to get all the Asian spam off the front page.

Comment

Clarkson always has a pregame buffet upstairs in the barben rooms, it's 15.99 and it includes......

Friday - NE Clam Chowder, Tortellini Ala Vodka, Almond Crusted Chicken Cranberry Compote, Roasted Vegetables, Wild Rice Pilaf, Cod Florentine, Salad Bar, Dessert Bar, Assorted Beverages

Saturday - Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Flank Steak w/Chimichuri Sauce, Green Beans, Roasted Red Potatoes, Chicken Marsala, Tortellini Pesto Alfredo, Salad Bar, Dessert Bar, Assorted Beverages

Just figured this might interest RPI fans coming up, the 1844 house is also a course meal spot that's quite pricey but I've never had a bad meal and the owners are great! If Potsdam has one thing it's food spots, just a brief summary Between the Buns is our newish sports bar that below average IMO but the setup is nice, upstairs to Between the Buns the same owner opened up a BBQ place that I've heard mixed reviews about. Maxfields is kind of your all in one place, you can eat there if that's what you want and is probably the nicest Bar in town. The Cactus Grill is hit or miss but if you're craving Mexican that is your spot, the Bagelry is always quick and simple if you're looking for that. Sergis is always a fan favorite with their pizza rolls but I'll stand by the stance the pizza is hit or miss depending on the guy making it. You also have a place like the Lobster house just outside of Potsdam that's pretty good, Hotel Grande is a 15 minute drive for Mexican but is a lot better then Cactus Grill IMO and then you have a pricier place in Sabads which is right near Hotel Grande that I used to hear really good things about but I haven't heard much about it in a while. Ebens Hearth is always an option right close by one campus if you're in a rush.
                      Last edited by techtodenver; 03-02-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

You have until 7PM tonight to get your 1st round picks into the ECAC Pick the Playoffs 2017 Contest
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                        X