2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016/2017 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago pt 2

According to the Lowell Sun Tommy Panico practiced with the team this week.

Junior defenseman Tommy Panico practiced with the team Tuesday and Wednesday. He's been out since suffering a head injury Feb. 11 against UMass.
    http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_30845627...ig-concern-uml

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      According to the Lowell Sun Tommy Panico practiced with the team this week.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_30845627...ig-concern-uml
      Be great to get him back as Folin and Berisha can be a little shaky at times.
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
        That's why I'm not a fan of the 'bump' thing people are doing. It eventually gets deleted, and those of us who check updated threads for new content just see 'bump'.
        Not if your 'Thread Display Mode' is set to: Linear - Oldest First
        Go to Settings, My Account, General Settings, Thread Display Options, Thread Display Mode:, Linear - Oldest First.

When you open a thread, just click on 'View First Unread'. It'll take you to right to where you left off and you can view all new posts in order.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
          Be great to get him back as Folin and Berisha can be a little shaky at times.
          Good to see Tyler Mueller should be available too.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            Not if your 'Thread Display Mode' is set to: Linear - Oldest First
            Go to Settings, My Account, General Settings, Thread Display Options, Thread Display Mode:, Linear - Oldest First.

When you open a thread, just click on 'View First Unread'. It'll take you to right to where you left off and you can view all new posts in order.
            Thank you for the suggestion. I actually already have that setting in place. I understand those doing that mean well, but I would prefer to ignore the spam headlines and seek out a thread on the next page rather than have dozens of updated threads with no new content other than 'bump'. I got some positive rep for the earlier comment, so i think I'm not the only one. Anyways, hopefully the spam doesn't reappear!

Comment

Good to see Tyler Mueller should be available too.
              What was up with Mueller? Did he get dinged up in the BC game as he played, maybe I missed something?
              Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                What was up with Mueller? Did he get dinged up in the BC game as he played, maybe I missed something?
                There was play in the BC game that I thought would have generated some interest from the league.

Comment

There was play in the BC game that I thought would have generated some interest from the league.
                  Oh duh, that's right. I thought it could've been a possible source of league attention but something would've been handed down by now. He's in the clear I would think.
                  Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                    I would prefer to ignore the spam headlines and seek out a thread on the next page rather than have dozens of updated threads with no new content other than 'bump'.
                    Well, I wouldn't. It's annoying to open the page and see that all the time. Perhaps someone should tell USCHO to get a better spam filter...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      Well, I wouldn't. It's annoying to open the page and see that all the time. Perhaps someone should tell USCHO to get a better spam filter...
                      $$$$$
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

What are folks thinking. Free wheeling series? High scoring? I am selfishly hoping for a 3 game series... crazy, I know.
                        For those who like statistics....https://plus.google.com/+LeeKariger/posts/hikBfAigMGg
                        So excited for the weekend match-ups!

Comment

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
                          What are folks thinking. Free wheeling series? High scoring? I am selfishly hoping for a 3 game series... crazy, I know.
                          For those who like statistics....https://plus.google.com/+LeeKariger/posts/hikBfAigMGg
                          I think it will be tight as UNH is on a high after upsetting Merrimack. But conventional wisdom sees Lowell moving on. And don't need no three game series as a loss wouldn't be good for pairwise.

Really hoping that Campbell finds his scoring touch again beginning this weekend. His contributions go beyond scoring like in the faceoff circle but it would be nice for him to recapture some of the offense we saw his sophomore year.
                          Last edited by riverchief1; 03-09-2017, 08:19 PM.
                          Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
                            I just hope the Hawks are ready to go after the week off. They need to get to the net and stay out of the box. UNH did a nice job keeping Merrimack to the outside last weekend and Tirone played well. I expect a tough series.

Comment

I always worry about a hot goaltender, and Tirone with over 110 saves last weekend is impressive. Now, I get that the firepower MC can put together isn't quite the same as Lowell's but confidence breeds confidence.

Here's hoping for a two game sweep. Third games scare me...
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                                I always worry about a hot goaltender, and Tirone with over 110 saves last weekend is impressive. Now, I get that the firepower MC can put together isn't quite the same as Lowell's but confidence breeds confidence.

Here's hoping for a two game sweep. Third games scare me...
                                Tyrone definitely made some big saves in the first 5 minutes. Lowell played like hot garbage and never adjusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X