Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2016-17 Part II: Postseason Edition

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
    New commitment. 2002 forward Chase Bradley. Plays for the New Jersey Rockets U14 team. Originally from Missouri. Very little information on him out there. Will post what I find. 2020 arrival at the earliest.
    Start with getting the team correct. He plays for the NJ Colonials, is Canadian, a stud at his level but is probably going to the OHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Sk8M8 View Post
      Start with getting the team correct. He plays for the NJ Colonials, is Canadian, a stud at his level but is probably going to the OHL.
      Mistyped the team. Simple mistake. Nationality seen here as US, from MO. https://amateurhockeyreport.com/player/chase-bradley/
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Mistyped the team. Simple mistake. Nationality seen here as US, from MO. https://amateurhockeyreport.com/player/chase-bradley/
        Interesting...I've been told that he's originally from the Vancouver area...fwiw, for the time being anyway, he's being *advised* locally...

Comment

Interesting...I've been told that he's originally from the Vancouver area...fwiw, for the time being anyway, he's being *advised* locally...
          I spoke to his coach this morning, both ZAR and Tyler Madden have played for the same guy coaching Bradley. Plus he has multiple D1 commitments on his team. Given his track record, I feel pretty good about his NCAA prospects compared to going north
          "Never tell me the odds"

Comment

I spoke to his coach this morning, both ZAR and Tyler Madden have played for the same guy coaching Bradley. Plus he has multiple D1 commitments on his team. Given his track record, I feel pretty good about his NCAA prospects compared to going north
            Noel Reuben? He coached Avon's Ryan Siedem (BC) too...

Whose track record? Reuben's or Bradley's *advisor*?
            Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 02-28-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

The coach
              "Never tell me the odds"

Comment

Gr8Sk8M8.. you are a NU well wisher..
                right? 'cause most of us on the NU forum.. ya know, want to be about that (least i think so) & the program to succeed in a competitive hockey landscape. I would wish a good prospect would want to come to a good school (which NU certainly is).. yr in, yr out.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Maine recap and thoughts: http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/20...h-aston-reese/
                  "Never tell me the odds"

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    Gr8Sk8M8.. you are a NU well wisher..
                    right? 'cause most of us on the NU forum.. ya know, want to be about that (least i think so) & the program to succeed in a competitive hockey landscape. I would wish a good prospect would want to come to a good school (which NU certainly is).. yr in, yr out.
                    Yes...I am a NU well wisher...I'm also a hockey guy which is something that you folks always fail to consider or are too busy trying to find fault with whatever I post.

Two odd years ago, I said to not count on Kyle MacClean actually attending NU...4 odd years ago I said not to count on Cam Darcy finishing the year...4 years ago I said Oksroba wouldn't be back...5 years ago i gave a heads up on blockbuster late breaking recruits...Roy brothers... all met with disbelief in various venues and forums by the Huskie faithful...

I hope Bradley attends NU but he's 15 years old...he has the OHL draft this year and while his advisor group is well known for some of the local players in the NHL *cough*eichel*vesey*cough* who have played college hockey...Bradley is a different situation...

Comment

Yes...I am a NU well wisher...I'm also a hockey guy which is something that you folks always fail to consider or are too busy trying to find fault with whatever I post.

Two odd years ago, I said to not count on Kyle MacClean actually attending NU...4 odd years ago I said not to count on Cam Darcy finishing the year...4 years ago I said Oksroba wouldn't be back...5 years ago i gave a heads up on blockbuster late breaking recruits...Roy brothers... all met with disbelief in various venues and forums by the Huskie faithful...

I hope Bradley attends NU but he's 15 years old...he has the OHL draft this year and while his advisor group is well known for some of the local players in the NHL *cough*eichel*vesey*cough* who have played college hockey...Bradley is a different situation...
                      ..good & i always appreciate your input.
                      just checking.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        ..good & i always appreciate your input.
                        just checking.
                        No worries...and congruent to my self appointed duty to keep you on the cutting edge of information, I offer you this...don't forget to set your clocks ahead before you go to bed on 11th March...

Comment

McLean was an easy call as he had been drafted by the same OHL team that his dad had played for. When you made these forecasts, what was your screen name at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                            McLean was an easy call as he had been drafted by the same OHL team that his dad had played for. When you made these forecasts, what was your screen name at the time?
                            I forget...

If it's any consolation...you've never liked me...
                            Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 02-28-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I forget...

If it's any consolation...you've never liked me...
                              It's good to know that I'm consistent. What were some of your screen names? Who knows? I might have liked one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                                It's good to know that I'm consistent. What were some of your screen names? Who knows? I might have liked one of them.
                                Think you came around on my second one here...were you ever on HF?

Comment

Working...
                                X