Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Which way does it go in 2018? Dayton isn't running. I'm not optimistic.
    There are some good candidates but the future hinges on them not eating each other alive. I doubt the GOP has anyone worth electing at this point.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      There are some good candidates but the future hinges on them not eating each other alive. I doubt the GOP has anyone worth electing at this point.
      The GOP is going to run Daudt. It's the DFL that is going to have the biggest issue. Zero name recognition. I don't know any potential candidates except Lori Swanson. Even then, I don't know if she'll run and I have no idea if she'd be a good candidate or a good governor. The DFL has done nothing to get potential candidates out there.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        The GOP is going to run Daudt. It's the DFL that is going to have the biggest issue. Zero name recognition. I don't know any potential candidates except Lori Swanson. Even then, I don't know if she'll run and I have no idea if she'd be a good candidate or a good governor. The DFL has done nothing to get potential candidates out there.
        Typical Democrats.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Typical Democrats.
          Actually, Keith Ellison is another possibility. Betty McCollum possibly. I think Ellison would get destroyed in the general. McCollum IMO isn't a great candidate either though. She's just fine, but that's it.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Actually, Keith Ellison is another possibility. Betty McCollum possibly. I think Ellison would get destroyed in the general. McCollum IMO isn't a great candidate either though. She's just fine, but that's it.
            All I know is Daudt will put Minnesota right in with Kansas and Wisconsin.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

All I know is Daudt will put Minnesota right in with Kansas and Wisconsin.
              He absolutely will. He's an acolyte of Paul Ryan.
              Code:

Comment

Tim Walz and Chris Coleman are the two most likely, and both are exceptionally strong candidates.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Yeah all I hear is Coleman is running and I dont see him losing to Paul Ryan-Lite.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah all I hear is Coleman is running and I dont see him losing to Paul Ryan-Lite.
                    Thank God.

Comment

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/0...dget-no-vetoes

There is one man standing between Minnesota becoming another Kansas or Wisconsin. Mark Dayton is one of the richest politicians yet fights for the little guy. He wants higher taxes and more education.

Kurt Daudt is a mentally ill poor man's Paul Ryan.
                      There is nothing that says you cannot pay more in taxes. I'm sure even Western Somalia would be willing to accept more money to those that wish to give it without being prompted... and I bet the "richest politician" still doesn't...

Comment

What could go wrong?

A top Oregon Republican said Monday he’s considering using militia groups for security purposes after a man directing anti-Muslim rhetoric at two women fatally stabbed two men and injured a third this weekend.

Multnomah County Republican Party Chairman James Buchal told The Guardian that recent protests have prompted members of the Portland GOP to consider security alternatives.

“I am sort of evolving to the point where I think that it is appropriate for Republicans to continue to go out there,” he told The Guardian. “And if they need to have a security force protecting them, that’s an appropriate thing too.”

He said that might mean making arrangements that don’t rely on police.
                        As near as I can tell his argument is that as conservatives keep murdering liberals people could get mad at the conservatives, so they really need to be protected.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          What could go wrong?

As near as I can tell his argument is that as conservatives keep murdering liberals people could get mad at the conservatives, so they really need to be protected.
                          Again. There's no reasoning with these people so I say, don't try.

Comment

I consider myself relatively knowledgeable on politics, and Coleman is only vaguely familiar. I couldn't tell you what he does right now. That doesn't bode well for him.
                            Code:

Comment

What could go wrong?

Yeah, what could go wrong indeed.
                              Code:

Comment

What could go wrong?

Remember when Republicans used to disavow the militias? Who was President for Ruby Ridge again?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X