Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Sounds like the R's will gain another Governorship to total 35.

DINO West Virginia Governor Jim Justice is reportedly joining the Grand Old Party tonight.
    Good riddance. He's drip slime anyway.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well it is a good thing our President and (most of) his party arent trying to cut many of the services that help opiod addiction amirite?!
      The States will magically find the money to deal with it and of course there is no need for a national plan because it is all a local problem. Look at NH- the den of drugs.

Comment

Just let West Virginia go. Dump wants to, since his budget proposed eliminating funding for the ARC, which is the only hope that region has of ever moving on from coal and diversifying its economy for the 21st century. They overwhelmingly voted for him, so they get what they deserve.

Comment

How can I vote? Let me count the ways.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...deral-lawsuit/

My home county (Montgomery Cty, MD)is mentioned as having more registered voters than voting age population. The People's Republic of Takoma Park allows illegals to vote in municipal elections. That may be the cause, but who knows?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            How can I vote? Let me count the ways.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...deral-lawsuit/

My home county (Montgomery Cty, MD)is mentioned as having more registered voters than voting age population. The People's Republic of Takoma Park allows illegals to vote in municipal elections. That may be the cause, but who knows?
            Judicial Watch is on par with Freeperville, fyi. I met the guy who ran the Iowa version for awhile. He made Flaggy seem sane.

The cause is people dying and/or moving away, and the registrations simply weren't cleaned up. That's not nefarious.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              The cause is people dying and/or moving away, and the registrations simply weren't cleaned up. That's not nefarious.
              Yeah that's immediately what I figured. But be prepared for this to be the big right-wing story for this week to prove Donald won by 10 million votes.

Also, if it's a great liberal conspiracy, they would not be focusing on Stanislaus and Yolo counties, that I can tell you.
              Last edited by French Rage; 08-06-2017, 07:30 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I went to the DFL's State Central Committee meeting on Saturday. They couldn't get the video Amy Klobuchar had made for the event to play on the projection screen and the party treasurer used his time with the mic to make an inappropriately long speech about Trump's immigration policies. So they're still the Democrats, Lord help them.

Also, they've renovated their State Fair booth(because the Fair forced them to).
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

What happens when computers make benefits decisions, rather than case managers.

Comment

Good. Every Democratic governor, and any Republican governor who wants to cross-dress Libertarian, should run on this.

NYC just threw out about a half million outstanding warrants which were, in effect, criminalizing homelessness.

Maybe the Incarceration State is finally going to be rolled back.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      What happens when computers make benefits decisions, rather than case managers.
                      Still batted .300. That ought to get the software company a nice bonus.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Good. Every Democratic governor, and any Republican governor who wants to cross-dress Libertarian, should run on this.

NYC just threw out about a half million outstanding warrants which were, in effect, criminalizing homelessness.

Maybe the Incarceration State is finally going to be rolled back.

With Sessions as AG? Surely you jest.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          With Sessions as AG? Surely you jest.
                          That actually will make it funnier, with the States Rights yahoos suddenly reversing field and yammering about federalizing law enforcement. Won't someone think of the children?!
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Anyone in Northern Virginia, this could be your lucky day!!

http://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2017/...un-co-auction/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Texas "bathroom bill" stalls in legislature.

Small victory for now, but I'm sure they'll try again later.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                Texas "bathroom bill" stalls in legislature.

Small victory for now, but I'm sure they'll try again later.
                                Whenever they need to gin up some Rural Rage (TM) they'll go that well. Just like gay marriage. They play those dopes like a flute, then go home and laugh with their gay and trans acquaintances and family members who they love and accept 100%.

The Deplorables aren't good for much, but man they're good for a reflex donation or vote.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X