Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Sssh don't tell him: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...38153398317056

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...united-states/

So yeah, clearly just a dog whistle and scare tactic.

The money line:
      "For all the hype in the governor’s race, MS-13 has been associated with three murders in Virginia this year, and two of the victims were MS-13 members themselves. To put that into perspective, there were 480 homicides in Virginia in 2016..."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...united-states/

So yeah, clearly just a dog whistle and scare tactic.

The money line:
        "For all the hype in the governor’s race, MS-13 has been associated with three murders in Virginia this year, and two of the victims were MS-13 members themselves. To put that into perspective, there were 480 homicides in Virginia in 2016..."
        What does Joe's buddy at the rink have to say though? They guy knows stuff!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          What does Joe's buddy at the rink have to say though? They guy knows stuff!!
          "MS-13 likes to drink soda. Ralph Northam's car...is green." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLiwTZiq_pg

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

http://wtkr.com/2017/11/07/aclu-fake...ce-has-changed

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. – The American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia is warning voters of fradulent calls about polling places changes.

The Prince William County Democratic Committee received notification that people in the greater Prince William area were receiving out of area calls telling them their polling place has changed. The PWCDC says the numbers from Gloucester, Virginia and Adairsville, Georgia area codes.

KDR

Comment

Cheating. Wonderful.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Republicans have been doing this for the last decade. IINM one of their sweethearts in Maine went to the clink for it.

They can't win if they don't cheat. This is going to only get worse as they become a smaller and smaller faction. Eventually they'll mix in violence before the fever finally breaks.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Another rat leaves the sinking ship.

This is the sort of retirement that makes Republicans queasy and Democrats salivate: GOP Rep. Frank LoBiondo, who has represented southern New Jersey’s 2nd Congressional District for more than two decades, will reportedly retire at the end of this term. Had LoBiondo, one of the more pragmatic members of the Republican caucus, opted to run once more, Democrats would have been hard-pressed to unseat him: He’s never won re-election by less than double digits and has almost always prevailed by 20 points or more.

But with LoBiondo gone, everything will change. The 2nd District voted for Donald Trump by a 51-46 margin, but four years earlier, it went for Barack Obama by an even wider 54-45 spread. Now that it’s open, that swinginess makes this seat a prime target for Democrats.
                  And another reason why winning in VA would be extra healthy for the country:

And there are almost assuredly more retirements to come. Indeed, an unnamed “Republican campaign official” told Politico on Tuesday not to be “surprised” if “several” more House GOP members announce their departures this week; the rest may be waiting until after Election Day. And food for thought: The rate of Republican departures is already higher than it was back in 2006. That year, Democrats netted 30 seats. They need 24 to retake the House in 2018.
                  This is the kind of thing that could become a self-fulfilling prophesy. If Republicans in closely contested seats think (1) their re-election is going to be 50/50 at best, and (2) even if they win they may be looking at minority party status, we'll see a bunch of retirements including high profile ones from guys who see no point staying if they can't keep their committee appointments. Insofar as this fascist mutation of the GOP even has a center anymore, as their more moderate Members quit the party shifts even farther into reactionary insanity making it even harder to remain as a moderate without being primaried. Meanwhile, the GOP leadership has lost all its tools for controlling Freedumbers and other nutbars, so they can't protect themselves from being flanked.

Hopefully we can get that vicious cycle going and really drive a stake into the heart of this beast in 2018. Dump stripped of his majorities in either or both chambers becomes powerless and will obviously respond with even more ludicrously childish behavior. If handled correctly the GOP might not get his stink off them for a decade.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 11-07-2017, 03:23 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Who could possibly be stupid enough to fall for that?
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      A lot of people, unfortunately.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        And deleted... What did it say?

Edit: nm. Apparently that was the second time today that he urged people to vote in tomorrow's election'
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-07-2017, 05:27 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          And deleted... What did it say?

Edit: nm. Apparently that was the second time today that he urged people to vote in tomorrow's election'
                          Yup. And the other one is still there: https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...84011468480512 Best people!

KDR

Comment

40% of women are voting for Gillespie. Nothing's changed.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              40% of women are voting for Gillespie. Nothing's changed.
                              Unless 60% of men are voting for Gillespie, a 20-point deficit among women is a big deal.

Remember too: there are no electoral votes in this election. If Gillespie polls the same as Dump, he loses.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 11-07-2017, 06:21 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Unless 60% of men are voting for Gillespie, a 20-point deficit among women is a big deal.
                                53% of men.

Comment

Working...
                                X