Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    At least you're admitting you follow BSABSVR. Acceptance is the 2nd step.
    You're arguing with a bot. Rebut and move on. That pig aint learnin' to sing.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      You're arguing with a bot. Rebut and move on. That pig aint learnin' to sing.
      Sayeth the guy who reads and responds to Flaggy

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Sayeth the guy who reads and responds to Flaggy
        I'm not debating. I'm fumigating.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I'm not debating. I'm fumigating.
          Except you quote him so people who have him on ignore have to read his tripe.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Except you quote him so people who have him on ignore have to read his tripe.
            OK, I won't do that anymore. I'll grant that when I had Fishy on Ignore it was irksome to still have to scroll through his desperate flop sweat cut & paste talking points.
            Cornell University

Comment

In just two years – from 2011 to 2013 – more than 27,000 people left Connecticut, taking with them $3.8 billion in income.
              How many moved in?

Comment

It could be that people are leaving Connecticut because it's an incredibly boring state with bad weather. It's basically where Wall Street hedge fund managers buy their trophy wives a massive house to decorate, just to get them out of the city and away from the hooker n' blow parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  It could be that people are leaving Connecticut because it's an incredibly boring state with bad weather. It's basically where Wall Street hedge fund managers buy their trophy wives a massive house to decorate, just to get them out of the city and away from the hooker n' blow parties.
                  The good thing about CT is it gave my company hundreds of million dollars in corporate welfare to open up a facility at the UConn Heath center campus. Thanks CT taxpayers!!

Comment

Russian extremists want Alaska back.

I'd trade Wasilla and North Pole to them for a few million but the whole state? That's reaching.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Nah, Wasilla makes good beer.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Nah, Wasilla makes good beer.
                        Denali Brewing? That's in Talkeetna.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Nope. There's one in the center of Wasilla. Very good Russian imperial.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Last Frontier
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Russian extremists want Alaska back.

I'd trade Wasilla and North Pole to them for a few million but the whole state? That's reaching.
                              They sold it to us, fair and square. Pass.

Comment

Did a Voter ID Law Really Cost Clinton a Victory in Wisconsin? - Slate
                                http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...n_a_voter.html

Interesting read. There isn't much of a conclusion other than, "don't jump to conclusions," but I think it's still worth a read.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X