Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Good reminder. Still, the statutes should be changed.
    By whom? The Congress, the States, or the Courts?

10th Amendment fans want the States
    14th Amendment fans want the Courts
    Nobody wants the Congress.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Republicans don't want military votes counted in a VA district where they have a razor thin lead: http://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/...ballots-tossed

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So the GOP in Alabama are sticking with their boy. I don't think we have any fundies on here but I would dearly like to ask the questions- if you are supposed to trust in God why must you embrace a pervert to get the Supreme Court? Shouldn't God take care of that? How does one reconcile what the Guv'nor said- I believe the women but we need Moore to get the Supreme Court? Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          So the GOP in Alabama are sticking with their boy. I don't think we have any fundies on here but I would dearly like to ask the questions- if you are supposed to trust in God why must you embrace a pervert to get the Supreme Court? Shouldn't God take care of that? How does one reconcile what the Guv'nor said- I believe the women but we need Moore to get the Supreme Court? Wow. Just wow.
          The ends justify the means. Make the deal with the devil because your ultimate goal is righteous. It is why Fundies are in bed with Trump.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            I don't think we have any fundies on here but I would dearly like to ask the questions- if you are supposed to trust in God why must you embrace a pervert to get the Supreme Court? Shouldn't God take care of that? How does one reconcile what the Guv'nor said- I believe the women but we need Moore to get the Supreme Court? Wow. Just wow.
            We used to have a couple of thumpers, but they were snowflakes who couldn't take the heat when called out on their BS, or in one case got all poutragey and whined that a joke about his admiration for his state's governor was somehow an ad-hom attack on his wife . So the political threads here are now basically a liberal chorale, broken only by the occasional InfoWars ravings of FlagDUDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              The ends justify the means. Make the deal with the devil because your ultimate goal is righteous. It is why Fundies are in bed with Trump.
              I don't get how they reconcile that with telling people God is omnipotent. If you really believe you are supposed to tithe with faith it will work out. SO how is this excused? (serious questions)

Comment

Oh FFS

Comment

FOAD, Bob: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...cf5_story.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    straight outta the rover playbook fight back, hard!!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Bigots don't change. They do, however, die. Cemeteries are how Nature removes bugs from cultures. She is one helluva social engineer.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Bob there has some serious Mommy or Daddy issues that he needs counseling for.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

He'll probably write hatemails to the editor the entire time she's in office
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            He'll probably write hatemails to the editor the entire time she's in office
                            While having sex with transgender women himself. Just like the Ohio politician who spends his time railing against gays was found banging a dude in his office

Comment

Current Michigan AG and likely next Governor, Bill Schuette, has openly accepted draft-dodging, teen-diddling Ted Nugent's endorsement (who, BTW, hasn't even been an official resident of Michigan since about 2005, and permanently moved to his ranch Texas about 2003). Billy Boy even Tweeted a photo with his arm around The Nuge. So, barring some massive scandal from likely Dem nominee Gretchen Whitmer, the chances of me voting for "Schuette On Duty" just went from maybe 25% to roughly 0.0001%.

Comment

Or you could just lower it across the board... http://www.syracuse.com/opinion/inde...art_river_home

Comment

Working...
                                X