Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    We didn't lose because we went high. We lost due to circumstances which will not be repeated in 2020.
    We lost because we keep getting people who've been promising the same thing since Bill Clinton more or less and keep getting the same results. Other than Obama who promised something different and then more or less did the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    We lost because we keep getting people who've been promising the same thing since Bill Clinton more or less and keep getting the same results. Other than Obama who promised something different and then more or less did the same thing.
    Barack Obama changed a lot of things from Bill Clinton. You apparently were not paying attention. Don't worry though. It's all gone now. Interesting how the intellectuals can't even figure out what their leaders have done or are doing while they're in office. The Republicans sure did notice what he did. Trump and the Republicans have systematically destroyed his entire Presidency. It's gone. Poof. Never happened.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Astounds me that the biggest critics of liberal presidents are liberals. If you talked to a hard lefty, usually about 20 years of age, they think that before Bill Clinton came in to office gays were free to serve openly in the military, until he dropped his conservative Don't Ask Don't Tell policy on them. Or that Clinton and Obama didn't raise taxes on the wealthy, reversing years of theft by the rich from the poor. Or that higher environmental standards just happened on their own. Its a miracle!

I had several lefties on this every message board, who I can name if they'd like, tell me that both the ACA and Dodd-Frank were useless and/or conservative pieces of legislation. Okay then, people who told me this, you must have no problem then with the Trump-Ryan-Itch crowd reversing them out in their entirety, right?

PS - None of this has anything to do with Hillary before somebody tries to trot that one out...
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Barack Obama changed a lot of things from Bill Clinton. You apparently were not paying attention. Don't worry though. It's all gone now. Interesting how the intellectuals can't even figure out what their leaders have done or are doing while they're in office. The Republicans sure did notice what he did. Trump and the Republicans have systematically destroyed his entire Presidency. It's gone. Poof. Never happened.
    There's a reason I said more or less. Also glad to see your alternate account replied as well

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    There's a reason I said more or less. Also glad to see your alternate account replied as well
    My alternate account? Uh, huh. Yeah, no. I wasn't delusional about 2016. Your wishy washy conclusions will not get a Democrat elected in 2020. In fact it will lose the election again, to Trump.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Hahaha, well we just saw that your's did just that in 2016. But let's not try anything different, just wallow in self-pity!

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the RNC goes low, the Virginia GOP goes lower.
    Quelle surprise - a lot of Gooper candidates are going to go full Trump in 2018. We can only hope it backfires in battleground states.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He'll run as the outsider again and every one of his voters will double down. For the Dems to win they have to beat Romney numbers.
    I agree with this, but that does not mean the latter is somehow impossible. No one saw Obama coming in the 2008 primaries when Hillary was the presumptive nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I agree with this, but that does not mean the latter is somehow impossible. No one saw Obama coming in the 2008 primaries when Hillary was the presumptive nominee.
    May not have seen him coming that early but he was on the radar. I saw his speech at the 2004 convention and it was awesome.

If Stephen Colbert ever wanted to run for something, now would be a good time. The entire SC political machine just imploded.

Republican consultant Richard Quinn Sr., for years a kingmaker in S.C. politics, was indicted Wednesday by the State Grand Jury on a felony charge of criminal conspiracy, as well as a charge of illegal lobbying for failing to register as a lobbyist.

Since the late 1970s, Quinn, 73, has been one of South Carolina’s premier political consultants.

An insider’s insider, he has helped elect many S.C. politicians, nearly all Republicans. His clients have included Gov. Henry McMaster, Attorney General Alan Wilson, U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, and U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson, all Republicans, as well as Columbia Mayor Steve Benjamin, a Democrat.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Lucia Apologist

That’s quite the list of names

Thread Information