Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States. It's 10th Amendment or bust!

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Gorsuch is right of Alito. I'm not sure I'd count Roberts, either. He had his chance to moderate his opinion in the follow up to Obergefell, and didn't. Until proven otherwise, you have to assume any opinions regarding LGBT people will be 5-4, with Kennedy joining the liberals.
    OK, thanks.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

More GOP class.

Ya know, the party of "values."
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        More GOP class.

Those liberal northeastern senators in the GOP !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          More GOP class.

Pretty sure that belongs in Top Comments, and might need a NSFW warning...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Fixed bracket, they don't do vote ups on Kos.
            Cornell University

Comment

More GOP class.

His Twitter account is surprisingly tame.

On the other hand, his district is nicely gerrymandered.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                I missed it.

Also, Blake Farenthold might actually be the worst person on the Hill. Everyone hates Cruz but Farenthold is sick in the head.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Also, Blake Farenthold might actually be the worst person on the Hill. Everyone hates Cruz but Farenthold is sick in the head.
                  He looks like your classic, insecure porker who was probably bullied a lot in high school. Now that he's got a big, fancy public job, he's got a big mouth on him. The comment is just classic Sheriff of Rottingham stuff. "Let's settle this one-on-one, mano y mano, just you, and me, and...my GUAAAARDS!"

Comment

More GOP class.

If they were men, he'd totally settle it with pistols! Gosh darn it, they're just so lucky they aren't or hold totally have it out with them! Man, Uglier Josh Gad was so ready to prove his manliness by settling this at 10 paces, and he totally would have done it, but it turned out these are ladies! What are the odds!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

More GOP class.

Any minute now the "misogyny" doesn't exist group will come in here and explain what he really was talking about.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Uglier Josh Gad
                        Glad I'm not the only one who thought the exact same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          The NFL stuff will be what kills it. Jerryworld got built specifically to house major events like the Super Bowl.

Also, bigots haven't explained how they plan to enforce it. Law enforcement generally wants nothing to do with things like this.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Also, bigots haven't explained how they plan to enforce it. Law enforcement generally wants nothing to do with things like this.
                            Bigots aren't known for carefully pondering the consequences of their beliefs and actions. They're mostly insecure men and women with mommy/daddy issues dating back to childhood, whose only pleasure in life now comes from making others as miserable as possible.

Comment

Wow Maine, you're actually doing some halfway decent things. First work requirements for food stamps, now this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNxSMAFn-5I

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Bigots aren't known for carefully pondering the consequences of their beliefs and actions. They're mostly insecure men and women with mommy/daddy issues dating back to childhood, whose only pleasure in life now comes from making others as miserable as possible.
                                So when Texas takes it in the shorts, I'll be at my local coffee shop singing "Karma Police."
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X