Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin VS Minnesota 2/24 @ 2/25

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    You do know that the reference you are making isn't correct, right? They don't actually say "badgers" in that one.
    Gee, I didn't realize that. Duh. Really, tigs? You seriously posted that?
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
      Gee, I didn't realize that. Duh. Really, tigs? You seriously posted that?
      Just making sure. I don't know what effects paint thinner has on recalling movie quotes.

Plus if stuff from the late 90's can be consider classic or retro these days, that movie easily makes the cut.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Only a six pack?!
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Didn't they get swept at home by Peen St.?
            Exactly. And Penn State is the most overrated team in all of college hockey.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              Just making sure. I don't know what effects paint thinner has on recalling movie quotes.

Plus if stuff from the late 90's can be consider classic or retro these days, that movie easily makes the cut.
              Not too much. I'm watching my figure.......I drink the regular Rust-Oleum as opposed to the much more potent Epoxy and Lacquer thinner. Great Taste, less filling.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                Not too much. I'm watching my figure.......I drink the regular Rust-Oleum as opposed to the much more potent Epoxy and Lacquer thinner. Great Taste, less filling.
                Out of curiosity, why are the words lacquer, epoxy and taste capitalized? Don't get me wrong, I like it. In fact, I look forward to randomly capitalizing words in the future. Who knows, I might throw some into the midDle of words for extra fun. In fact, I might do it while speaking & nobody will know. As much as it pains me to say, it's good to see Wisconsin hockey back where it belongs, ahead of all things Michigan/Ohio/Penn St. and chasing Minnesota. Good luck the rest of the way.
                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                  Out of curiosity, why are the words lacquer, epoxy and taste capitalized? Don't get me wrong, I like it. In fact, I look forward to randomly capitalizing words in the future. Who knows, I might throw some into the midDle of words for extra fun. In fact, I might do it while speaking & nobody will know. As much as it pains me to say, it's good to see Wisconsin hockey back where it belongs, ahead of all things Michigan/Ohio/Penn St. and chasing Minnesota. Good luck the rest of the way.
                  That is an appreciated response.....Much respect this year to the "Western Schools" of the BTHC.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    Only a six pack?!
                    You guys are amateurs. It is known.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      You guys are amateurs. It is known.
                      Fair point!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

It wasn't intended, Capt. BeeFart, whoever you are. Big hands/fingers and a smart phone make for bad texting.

Comment

As much as it pains me to say, it's good to see Wisconsin hockey back where it belongs, ahead of all things Michigan/Ohio/Penn St. and chasing Minnesota. Good luck the rest of the way.
                          Nice words, but you're wasting your time with Badger fans.

Comment

[QUOTE=MadCityRich;6449246]It wasn't intended, Capt. BeeFart, whoever you are. Big hands/fingers and a smart phone make for bad texting.[/QUOTE

Now fart is capitalized? Sausage fingers indeed.
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

This is the saddest UW-MN thread I've ever seen.

I blame the Big Ten and NoDak

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                                This is the saddest UW-MN thread I've ever seen.

I blame the Big Ten and NoDak
                                Liven it up then....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X