X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UA_ vs. UAA the five hole edition, 16-17

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Their*

I sense a minion is going bestow a field promotion to someone.
    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 02-22-2017, 02:16 PM.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
      Considering the difference in population, it's not impressive if your attendance SLIGHTLY grows. You can thank the Nanook fans for the increase this coming weekend.
      We will see. Last season not many Nanook fans showed up.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        Fixed your post.

You hit a grand slam home run in the game of life, the hallucination of every UA_ student. You married up to a UAA Babe.

Her status and management has put you on easy street. Downside .........She’s like Birdman’s’ wife.....

_airbanks is not a zip code she wants to hunker down in.
        She owns zero UAA swag. Brainwashing complete.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Not many Seawolf fans showed up either. One of the perks of the conference scheduling half of our series around the holidays.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Would be willing to bet you don't have the cojones to show her your post.
            Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 02-22-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              That is true, seeing how it was two weeks before Christmas and the first games of the series. We like to go when the final games are in anchorage and see the Nanooks skate around with the Cup in their road jerseys.

Comment

Trump has Mar-a-Lago, we have Carlson-South.

Go Nooks!

Comment

Go 'Nooks. We need help to get into the postseason.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                    Go 'Nooks. We need help to get into the postseason.

GFM
                    Just don't make any BELOW predictions, lest you enrage a certain fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                      Considering the difference in population, it's not impressive if your attendance SLIGHTLY grows. You can thank the Nanook fans for the increase this coming weekend.
                      Still more faith being shown in our hockey team, what else is there to do in your town? Your arena should be packed every night, at least Anchorage shows itself as a willy nilly sports town (ie Alaska Aces, Alaska Wild), what's your excuse?

Some more quick math for you:
                      15-16 compared to 16-17:
                      UA_: 15% drop in attendance
                      UAA: 10% increase in attendance that is only gonna go up, don't forgot our increase in season ticket holders, did the same happen up there, did anybody care?

Don't forgot our seat higher tier pricing as well, I'm sure pure ticket prices we out pace you as well.

Oh yeah, and thank you identity confused fans for further proving my point.
                      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Just don't make any BELOW predictions, lest you enrage a certain fan base.
                        That was mainly only one fan, but good job dancing around saying an entire fan base. You would do well in Juneau.
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

UAA Press Conference with Thomas and Hubbs......where's the UA_ press con......oh nvm haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYND-OQzz8g

Thomas called it a "little" rivalry, *** coach. Then goes how important it is, in state rival, alumni, blah blah blah. Game "4" of the Governor's Cup will be Game #5, we all remember what happened with Game 7. Hubbs mentioned BANG lol (season thread I started).

Comment

If brainwashing was complete she would be existing in a Quonset hut w/ dog lot off some dirt road with a wood stove, generator, and outhouse out near Haarp .

She is playing you.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

And such inspirational hockey your “so called” increasing fan base got to witness.

UAA: 2013-14 (6th), 2014-15 (10th), 2015-16 (9th), 2016-17 (currently 10th)

But I wouldn’t want to see you guys get cut, just maybe join the women’s division where you will be more competitive. You still may not get to host many playoff games, but at least you’ll get to participate…most years anyway. Just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                                Still more faith being shown in our hockey team, what else is there to do in your town? Your arena should be packed every night, at least Anchorage shows itself as a willy nilly sports town (ie Alaska Aces, Alaska Wild), what's your excuse?

Some more quick math for you:
                                15-16 compared to 16-17:
                                UA_: 15% drop in attendance
                                UAA: 10% increase in attendance that is only gonna go up, don't forgot our increase in season ticket holders, did the same happen up there, did anybody care?

Don't forgot our seat higher tier pricing as well, I'm sure pure ticket prices we out pace you as well.

Oh yeah, and thank you identity confused fans for further proving my point.
                                Since you like math, why don't you tell us how much money each of your wins have cost the state with your third-highest (lol) WCHA head coaching salary?

Didn't UAA interview Whitten as a finalist? LSSU hired him for a paltry $140k so I'm sure moneybags UAA in cosmopolitan, desirable Anchorage (not BFE upper peninsula Michigan) is the more successful program since that decision was made.

Looking forward to your ROI calculations.

Comment

Working...
                                X