X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.5 - Sweden is Under Attack

Elections don't matter, right?

https://www.propublica.org/article/j...y-voter-id-law
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

These people are he worst. DeVos releases statement celebrating the choice that historically black colleges and universities provided.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...on_system.html

You could not make this up.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Small Southern Illinois coal mining town residents, who supported Trump for his stance on mining, shocked and appalled by Trump's policy when an upstanding local resident is arrested and scheduled for deportation for being an illegal resident.

Suckers.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          This is where the Republican leadership can overwhelm Democratic ineptitude. That's been a target since November 2008 and Obama's win and everyone knows it. The left is too busy looking for purity so now they can spend decades trying to walk these laws back in the mid 2020's. The only thing stopping the Republicans is probably the Freedom Caucus. Otherwise they'd already be jamming stuff through.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I am sorry but where is the problem here...unlike most of the laws like this one Texas put in a provision that allows for a waiver if the person was unable to obtain an ID. The voter has 2 years to get one of 7 IDs it isnt like the election is tomorrow.

I think there are better targets than this one.

(overall I agree with your point just think this example is not the greatest)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              These people are he worst. DeVos releases statement celebrating the choice that historically black colleges and universities provided.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...on_system.html

You could not make this up.
              That is amazing...

Sad thing is I bet we can all figure out what she is trying to say but she is so flipping ignorant she cant form proper sentences in her head.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Small Southern Illinois coal mining town residents, who supported Trump for his stance on mining, shocked and appalled by Trump's policy when an upstanding local resident is arrested and scheduled for deportation for being an illegal resident.

Suckers.
                You gotta love that they didnt even consider that some Illegals might not be the BAD HOMBRES the Czar Urea made them out to be. Too bad...guess your fajitas wont be as authentic.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I am sorry but where is the problem here...unlike most of the laws like this one Texas put in a provision that allows for a waiver if the person was unable to obtain an ID. The voter has 2 years to get one of 7 IDs it isnt like the election is tomorrow.

I think there are better targets than this one.

(overall I agree with your point just think this example is not the greatest)
                  Sure. It's probably fine. But, here we are chasing phantoms again. When are we going to start spending time on problems that actually exist? And when are we going to start solving those problems?

I'm starting to get so cynical that I am actually starting to believe that the perpetuation of these problems are on purpose strictly for money making purposes. In which case every thought I have on these subjects is a colossal waste of time.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We have been, the problem is most havent because it doesnt effect them. The article on that town in Southern Illinois is a perfect example of why this crap happens.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Suckers.
                      We can't find other jobs or other industries for these people to work in? Really? They're voting for coal jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        It's not that they thought there was no difference, they just thought she represented the status quo and for a lot of people that wasn't good enough. And so since she was a lock that couldn't possibly lose a lot of people just didn't vote.

Obviously they should've voted for her since the status quo would've been much better than what we're seeing now but you can't just ignore the party's involvement in this. When you see stuff like this it's not exactly shocking when the dems lose elections.
                        Then "a lot of people" are fuking idiots and deserve what's coming to them once Trump reign of error is finished. People need to have the common sense that the status quo under a Dem administration is better than total GOP control of gov with Trump as the leader. Anybody too stupid to figure that out should be horsewhipped.

Regarding the DNC, people need to give up any made up rifts between the two leading candidates. Is there any actual different on policy and tactics from what we know now between Perez and Ellison? I'm not aware of any myself but if there is I'd like to know about it.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Seasons greetings from the Trumpettes.

I'm sure the FBI will get right on it.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            That is amazing...

Sad thing is I bet we can all figure out what she is trying to say but she is so flipping ignorant she cant form proper sentences in her head.
                            I don't even care about the sentences. I think it's far more telling that colleges born out of Jim Crow laws to gave black students an opportunity to just go to college because white schools were violently opposed to black students. She doesn't understand it wasn't a choice for these kids. It was face violent blowback (people were killed) if the school even allowed you in or attend a black college.

That's not a choice. It was life.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Regarding the DNC, people need to give up any made up rifts between the two leading candidates. Is there any actual different on policy and tactics from what we know now between Perez and Ellison? I'm not aware of any myself but if there is I'd like to know about it.
                              The only difference I could make out during the run-up was that Clinton endorsed Perez and Bernie endorsed Ellison, so concern trolls tried to create a controversy hoping to re-divide the party. It didn't work, Perez and Ellison are going to work as a team, and there is no significant difference between their approaches or policies. They both understand we have to rebuild from the bottom and recapture state houses or any work we do at the federal level will be ephemeral.

It was a try by trolls to gin up a QB controversy, but it didn't work.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The only difference I could make out during the run-up was that Clinton endorsed Perez and Bernie endorsed Ellison, so concern trolls tried to create a controversy hoping to re-divide the party. It didn't work, Perez and Ellison are going to work as a team, and there is no significant difference between their approaches or policies. They both understand we have to rebuild from the bottom and recapture state houses or any work we do at the federal level will be ephemeral.

It was a try by trolls to gin up a QB controversy, but it didn't work.
                                Errr... ahem

http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/mo...-resist-218930
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X