X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.5 - Sweden is Under Attack

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I suspect he is. At the core of the Bannon/Flag mindset is violence. It only remains to be seen whether there is an American character which rejects it, or whether the salt of the earth Americans are just as full of hatred as any other country.

You're on the clock, kittens. Put up or drop dead.
    When have I called for violence? I can't wait to see this...

Funny thing is, the only violence I've been seeing, as of late, is from the globalist minions...

Comment

Chelsea....Clinton? Handler? The city on the other side of the Tobin Bridge?

Anyway, where I think you've erred Kep is we need to find out why the left (broad definition) isn't turning out in elections. By my count they've collectively underrepresented in 3 of the last 4 elections (2010, 2014, 2016 and they didn't exactly knock it out of the park in 2012). My issue with you tends to be your defensiveness in terms of Bernie Sanders prevents you from wanting to answer needed questions.

But, where you seem to be going is "Hillary was pretty much the problem so don't nominate her again and we're gold". That's not going to cut it. Go down that road and Dems will find themselves trying to win over rural white older voters who get their info from Newsmax, Brietbart, and Infowars. We need to know why left leaners have been sitting out elections, and I suspect some of it is people are too lazy to see the different between GOP rule and Dem rule. That happens if you think everybody is bought and paid for to the same degree by the same corporate interests....
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        So weird to see the web site that thought that Sandy Hook and 9/11 were conspiracies is suddenly State Sponsored Media.

Sellouts.
        State sponsored? They don't get any money from your tax dollars. Just information that was previously given to Clinton News Network or the Washington [com]Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Anyway, where I think you've erred Kep is we need to find out why the left (broad definition) isn't turning out in elections. By my count they've collectively underrepresented in 3 of the last 4 elections (2010, 2014, 2016 and they didn't exactly knock it out of the park in 2012). My issue with you tends to be your defensiveness in terms of Bernie Sanders prevents you from wanting to answer needed questions.

But, where you seem to be going is "Hillary was pretty much the problem so don't nominate her again and we're gold". That's not going to cut it. Go down that road and Dems will find themselves trying to win over rural white older voters who get their info from Newsmax, Brietbart, and Infowars. We need to know why left leaners have been sitting out elections, and I suspect some of it is people are too lazy to see the different between GOP rule and Dem rule. That happens if you think everybody is bought and paid for to the same degree by the same corporate interests....
          Or maybe it's because you did exactly what the Republican establishment in 2010: Flipped the bird to the constituency that got the base excited.

Comment

easy there!!! you keep telling fredo he's stupid and you don't know what might happen
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Still awaiting your evidence... http://www.infowars.com/no-evidence-...mmittee-chair/

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                In all honesty, and I mean this sincerely. Is anybody here surprised? I'm not counting Flag or Fish, but of the rest of you -- I mean you, joe, or dead Pio or not dead Bob, or whoever, is anybody surprised by this?

The right has gone to the dark side of the moon. Expect no help from them, they are as lost as drug addicts. The only way to fight these people is from the outside, smashing in, because nobody on the inside has a brain cell left.
                I am not surprised they did it no. I am surprised they were so careless about it and that they allowed themselves to be caught so fast...

And this is why every attack they make is wrong. See stuff like this probably happens a lot but FBI Agents and Intelligence officers dont make it known. Well when you spend the first month ripping intelligence officers and lying about contact you have with a hostile government they change their tune. They then find a willing and ready/motivated press because you spent even longer telling the world the media sucks and they are lying. Then you throw them out of press briefings...

Donald Trump and his Morons Minions are like UNLV under Tark...they flaunted their violations so badly and openly that the NCAA not only came after them but found every little thing they did and buried them for it. Trump made an enemy of the two groups who have the power to really destroy him...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chelsea....Clinton? Handler?
                  If she ran I wonder if I will be her Roger Clinton...

(she is a cousin by marriage)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    If she ran I wonder if I will be her Roger Clinton...

(she is a cousin by marriage)
                    Chelsea Clinton or Chelsea Handler?
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      The problem is none of the Truppettes will ever see it. There is no way to break through the shell the Republicans have built around their voters. The GOP can literally do anything and their supporters will be none the wiser. Any fact that conflicts with the narrative is "fake."
                      The Young Turks had a good exchange about this. Trumpettes are all in and once you've sold your soul you can't get it back. No way they're going to unpucker now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        No.

Just because many screwed up and thought Hillary was a lock doesn't change the fact that too many Americans think there isn't any difference. And I bet they still think that. And it's why I believe that Red Rule is here to stay for a while.
                        It's not that they thought there was no difference, they just thought she represented the status quo and for a lot of people that wasn't good enough. And so since she was a lock that couldn't possibly lose a lot of people just didn't vote.

Obviously they should've voted for her since the status quo would've been much better than what we're seeing now but you can't just ignore the party's involvement in this. When you see stuff like this it's not exactly shocking when the dems lose elections.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          It's not that they thought there was no difference, they just thought she represented the status quo and for a lot of people that wasn't good enough. And so since she was a lock that couldn't possibly lose a lot of people just didn't vote.

Obviously they should've voted for her since the status quo would've been much better than what we're seeing now but you can't just ignore the party's involvement in this. When you see stuff like this it's not exactly shocking when the dems lose elections.
                          Sure. It's not shocking. Until the GOP manages to not lose elections doing exactly the same thing. Party loyalty is a powerful thing and it's entirely one-sided and has been for quite a while. Clinton may have even lost in 2008 if she had managed to edge out Obama.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well I don't think it'll be as difficult to get people to vote in the next election after the result of this one but maybe I'm wrong. I think they needed to do a better job of generating the fear of possibly losing the election and what that would mean because that didn't seem to be the case at all in this most recent one. Not saying people shouldn't educate themselves but you can't really rely on that either.

Stuff like this irks me because it seems like those who run the party are totally out of touch with what their constituents actually want. Perez might be better than Ellison but when you characterize active and engaged people as "too much anarchy" maybe it's time to step aside...
                            https://twitter.com/SamAdlerBell/sta...00226452324353
                            Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-27-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Chelsea Clinton or Chelsea Handler?
                              Handler...if I was a Clinton I would have way more money and George Soros would be my bestest good friend
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Watch the town halls the rank and file GOPers are the ones that are showing up screaming at Town Halls.
                                Well, can't speak for others, but not Cramer's (R-ND) in Fargo last week.
                                They, the noisiest group there, self-identify as "progressive-leaning".

http://www.grandforksherald.com/opin...argo-town-hall
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X