Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,004 of 1004

Thread: POTUS 45.5 - Sweden is Under Attack

Re: POTUS 45.5 - Sweden is Under Attack

Watch how the press reacts to Trump's guaranteed effort to claim he brought down ISIS. They're not gone, but they have been beaten down and chased from many of the cities they occupied, and Russians have had a lot to do with that. Trump and the GOP will take credit for every success that has occurred in the last two years, yet if things go poorly going forward their hands are clean. So their mindless domestic immigration and foreign policies will anger Muslims everywhere and grow the jihadists's cause, but they are in position to make political hay.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave122793 View Post
    Pence used a public AOL email account (yes, AOL....) for state business as Indiana's governor. And he was hacked. The hypocrisy will never end from this administration.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...diana-governor
    Who got hold of indiana's nuclear codes?!?!?

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Re: POTUS 45.5 - Sweden is Under Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I posted the story of the Ali's the day it happened...it still boggles my mind. But I am sure Obama once said something somewhere which totally equals what is being done in Trump's name...

The Left needs to keep going after everything this dumpster fire of an administration does. You want the people to flip sides you hammer at everything until the people change their minds. The Trumpers never will but you dont need them...dont let up on travel bans and corrupt members of the Administration. Paint them all as part of the same brush, Russian Red and racist as sin. From now until 2020 that is your job.
    That seems to be the conventional thinking, but FWIW, I'm not convinced it's a winning strategy for Dems in 4 years. It seems to me Republicans are in power not because of their obstructionist activities but rather, in spite of them. It just so happened that the Outsider ran as an R and by and large, they were able to latch on to him late in the game despite their previous opposition. Swing voters didn't so much support R's in my mind, but more opposed the get nothing done status quo. It's perhaps unfair to Dems now, but it's hard to see how all out political warfare will win the hearts and minds of the swing votes when that very thing was a factor in motivating the swing vote to the outsider in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    That seems to be the conventional thinking, but FWIW, I'm not convinced it's a winning strategy for Dems in 4 years. It seems to me Republicans are in power not because of their obstructionist activities but rather, in spite of them. It just so happened that the Outsider ran as an R and by and large, they were able to latch on to him late in the game despite their previous opposition. Swing voters didn't so much support R's in my mind, but more opposed the get nothing done status quo. It's perhaps unfair to Dems now, but it's hard to see how all out political warfare will win the hearts and minds of the swing votes when that very thing was a factor in motivating the swing vote to the outsider in the first place.
    Agree
    tD is not R, he is tD.

Still, Dems can run against that and win seats.

Thread Information