This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

I haven't bothered to ask anyone I think would probably know about JD because what does it really matter? I noted early on that the explanation is not "medical issue", but rather "personal issue". Presumably then he could physically skate because even a medical issue stemming from a personal issue would be a medical issue and saying so would end most speculation. But they're sticking with "personal issue".

It wasn't clear to me that he was attending all practices, I thought not, but perhaps he is. But in any case he's not skating He's a tremendous talent, but he needs Oz's expertise, so this is costly to him. Hopefully he will be skating this year.

Currently it appears that the WCHA stream is the only option to watch this weekend's games. What's up with that? It's not really an away game, so why does the WCHA get the rights and not BTN+. Why not at least both? Huh? I want answers!!!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      It's not really an away game, so why does the WCHA get the rights and not BTN+. Why not at least both? Huh? I want answers!!!
      Actually, if I am not mistaken, these are technically home games for NMU. They get the gate (and TV rights). They just know that they will make more $$ if the games are in Green Bay, than if they are in Marquette.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
        Actually, if I am not mistaken, these are technically home games for NMU. They get the gate (and TV rights). They just know that they will make more $$ if the games are in Green Bay, than if they are in Marquette.
        Ok. I want DIFFERENT answers!
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Thing is, if I send the WCHA 9 or 18 bucks, I'm really just encouraging this sort of behavior. Yet, I probably want to watch the games.

It's a conundrum.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

NMU vs. Wisconsin preview from The Mining Journal.

Comment

It would be nice for it to fell like a home game. Last year the crowd experience sucked.

Comment

I have hatched a brilliant plan to offset the cost of streaming this weekend's games:

Everyone not going GB just come over to my house for drinks by the pool* followed by the Badgers vs. NMU on the big screen both nights! Only $2 at the door!**

*BYOB

** Airfare, ground transportation, and accommodations not included. Some surcharges may apply.
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I have hatched a brilliant plan to offset the cost of streaming this weekend's games:

Everyone not going GB just come over to my house for drinks by the pool* followed by the Badgers vs. NMU on the big screen both nights! Only $2 at the door!**

*BYOB

** Airfare, ground transportation, and accommodations not included. Some surcharges may apply.
                  Can you just periscope the event from your house?
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                    Can you just periscope the event from your house?
                    Unfortunately my submarine is in the shop.
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Unfortunately my submarine is in the shop.
                      Sad how technology knowledge dropped in the state of Wisconsin when I left...

Comment

Sad how technology knowledge dropped in the state of Wisconsin when I left...
                        All my neighbors in Florida basically came to your house during Irma and did they complain?

(Well, actually--yes, they did, but that's beside the point.)

Stop being so cheap. You can probably fly direct down here for a couple hundred bucks.*

*$2.00 Cover charge not included. Other surcharges will apply.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

For everyone else, Rockford to Punta Gorda is cheap and direct. Book now! Only 4 seats left at this price!
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! --at the apparent lack of enthusiasm displayed thus far by members of this board for traveling 1600 miles at your own expense to watch what will probably be a very shaky feed of Badger Men's Hockey. Where's the team spirit?! Where's the pride?!

And most importantly --> Where's my nine dollars for the game fee?!! <--

Fine. I was saving this, but I will even sweeten the deal with a coupon good for $1 off a Moe's Southwest Grill Homewrecker Burrito for the first 6 bookings!

Ready, set, Go!
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

*******https://i.imgur.com/8NUJTGw.jpg********

I was all set to pull the trigger on it until you got all crazy about it. Now forget your coupon. I'll just listen to the radio feed instead.

Comment

*******https://i.imgur.com/8NUJTGw.jpg********

I was all set to pull the trigger on it until you got all crazy about it. Now forget your coupon. I'll just listen to the radio feed instead.
                                Man, that just hurts.

Perhaps I should have been more clear, (although I thought my having a submarine would be clue enough) I live on the Gulf of Mexico in SW Florida.

You can actually get here non-stop via not going to Madison.

But fine....

I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X