Ustaski Hughes S Dhooghe
    Zimmer Malone Johnson
    Ford Baker Labosky
    Freytag Zirbel Dhooghe*

Kalynuk Linhart
    Ess Tischke
    Davison Inamoto

Hurley Sexton , Bunz

* 24- S Dhooghe was listed twice, I'm guessing this is Jason. Strike that. Jason has an ankle injury and is day to day. Sean doing double duty I guess.

No Greeneway listed? I don't know why. Strike this too. Greeneway is out for Sunday. dealing with "personal problems" Which I read as he screwed up somehow.
    Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 09-30-2017, 10:59 PM.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Milewski tweeted the lines in practice today:

Wagner Frederic Weissbach
      Ustaski Hughes S Dhooghe
      Zimmer Malone Johnson
      Ford Baker Labosky
      Freytag Zirbel Dhooghe*

Kalynuk Linhart
      Ess Tischke
      Davison Inamoto

Hurley Sexton , Bunz

* 24- S Dhooghe was listed twice, I'm guessing this is Jason. Strike that. Jason has an ankle injury and is day to day. Sean doing double duty I guess.

No Greeneway listed? I don't know why. Strike this too. Greeneway is out for Sunday. dealing with "personal problems" Which I read as he screwed up somehow.
      I am surprised Inamoto is on the 3rd pairing. Also, I'm like Linhart's biggest non-fan so him on the 1st pairing makes me cringe. I really like the 3rd line; underrated but will win "us" a bunch of games.

5'3" Sean Dhooghe is going to be a fan favorite. I can almost guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
        I am surprised Inamoto is on the 3rd pairing. Also, I'm like Linhart's biggest non-fan so him on the 1st pairing makes me cringe. I really like the 3rd line; underrated but will win "us" a bunch of games.

5'3" Sean Dhooghe is going to be a fan favorite. I can almost guarantee it.
        I'm good with the F lines. Switch Freddy and Hughes and I was correct on the top 9. Because I'm a frickin' hockey genius. But we all knew that. Tony will change it up a lot as we go along anyway.

Linhart gets no respect. 3rd in the B1G in points last year behind two guys that are in the AHL under contract with the Islanders and Rangers today and ahead of a lot of big time recruits. I get that we had two years of defensive lapses to go along with the good things he does, but last year he took a huge stride in D play and confidence. Watch that 2-1 win over OSU in the B1G Tourney last year to see how far he's come without the puck. Time to get on the bandwagon as Jake is going to drive the bus from the back end a lot this year. He doesn't have great skates but he's got chops and heart. He can be really good this year.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

The lines are here.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

The lines are here.
            Can I ask where you can find these lines postings online (not on Twitter)? I'd like to make a paper copy to bring to the KC for games I attend.

Thanks.

Comment

I'm good with the F lines. Switch Freddy and Hughes and I was correct on the top 9. Because I'm a frickin' hockey genius. But we all knew that. Tony will change it up a lot as we go along anyway.

Linhart gets no respect. 3rd in the B1G in points last year behind two guys that are in the AHL under contract with the Islanders and Rangers today and ahead of a lot of big time recruits. I get that we had two years of defensive lapses to go along with the good things he does, but last year he took a huge stride in D play and confidence. Watch that 2-1 win over OSU in the B1G Tourney last year to see how far he's come without the puck. Time to get on the bandwagon as Jake is going to drive the bus from the back end a lot this year. He doesn't have great skates but he's got chops and heart. He can be really good this year.
              Players who have controller disconnected moments consistently don't deserve respect. I probably get that mentality from my mother, whom is still mad at Ryan "McDonut" for tripping over his own net and letting the other team score.

Linhart is way better than what he used to be. He still needs to get way better. He takes way too long to make a decision with the puck that leads to a lot of turnovers. He's no McBain, Schultz, Suter, McDonagh, Smith, etc that I come to expect out of 1st pairing dmen at UW. Those are my standards for a program as prestigious as Wisconsin.

Comment

Yikes, Posick just said that "Coach Granato expects Greenway to be available at some point during the first half of the season".

So....anyone have any news on this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuB View Post
                  Yikes, Posick just said that "Coach Granato expects Greenway to be available at some point during the first half of the season".

So....anyone have any news on this? Thanks in advance.
                  Good grief, what happened?

In other news: Weissbach! Woot!
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Anyone else have an issue trying to buy a subscription on BTN2GO/BTN Plus? Tried a couple different cards and accounts and couldn’t get t to work.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                      Players who have controller disconnected moments consistently don't deserve respect. I probably get that mentality from my mother, whom is still mad at Ryan "McDonut" for tripping over his own net and letting the other team score.

Linhart is way better than what he used to be. He still needs to get way better. He takes way too long to make a decision with the puck that leads to a lot of turnovers. He's no McBain, Schultz, Suter, McDonagh, Smith, etc that I come to expect out of 1st pairing dmen at UW. Those are my standards for a program as prestigious as Wisconsin.
                      Didn't say Linhart was as good as those guys. Although McBain and McDonagh each had 14 career goals as does Jake.

97% of all the D men that have played here weren't as good as those guys you're referring to, yet there have been a lot of good college players on the Blue line at UW.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

It seemed a bit like the boys read their own press during the first period break. Things were pretty sloppy the rest of the way. But a win is a win and this was a big NC game to get under their belt.

Weissbach's hands on that first goal were spectacular. The second I could have probably handled as Wag's pass was spot on. Great start for him though. Caught a glimpse early of what Hughes- Dhooghe could do on a couple of great passes to each other that didn't quite pan out, but still were pretty slick.

Freshman D predictably need work, but there's some skill there.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Didn't say Linhart was as good as those guys. Although McBain and McDonagh each had 14 career goals as does Jake.

97% of all the D men that have played here weren't as good as those guys you're referring to, yet there have been a lot of good college players on the Blue line at UW.
                          That may be true but I would have to look a ways back to find a Badger 1st pairing I wouldn't take over Whoever-Linhart. Linhart on the first pairing is a product of Oz not being here to recruit the next wave of McDonagh's or McBain's. All I am saying is as long as Linhart is on the 1st pairing then the defense is considered a weakness by Badger Hockey standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Good grief, what happened?

In other news: Weissbach! Woot!
                            Don’t know what happened, but I did see Greenway wearing a suit in the stands during warmups today sporting two very distinct shiners under each eye. Hope whatever the trouble is gets cleared up soon and he is able to get back on the ice.

Comment

I hope they do this for at least each home series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3JmaXy67ho

Comment

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
                                Don’t know what happened, but I did see Greenway wearing a suit in the stands during warmups today sporting two very distinct shiners under each eye. Hope whatever the trouble is gets cleared up soon and he is able to get back on the ice.
                                Nice piece on J.D. but no mention of anything in today's State Urinal...................http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...beb97ed2d.html
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-02-2017, 10:38 AM.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X