This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.4 - What's a Battle?

BREAKING: Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus were kicked out of a meeting between lawmakers and the President Trump's top immigration enforcement official.

Good god

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I thought she was Scottish. It's only on the paternal side that he's some failed Junker castaway.

Or are you saying he thinks his mother is an alcoholic beverage?
      You need to watch the Full Frontal segment on how much people in Scotland hate him from last week. It includes him saying, "I love the Scotch, my mother was Scotch" at a press conference.

Comment

Hopefully that travel ban will keep people out of South Carolina until we can figure out what the hell is going on there
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          BREAKING: Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus were kicked out of a meeting between lawmakers and the President Trump's top immigration enforcement official.

Good god
          Obviously they are friends with the illegals, and should have recused themselves.

Comment

I thought she was Scottish. It's only on the paternal side that he's some failed Junker castaway.

Or are you saying he thinks his mother is an alcoholic beverage?
            I'm pretty sure Trump is Scotch, which is the old school way of saying Scottish.

A vodka joke would fit in here pretty well now.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Judging by my coworkers, it's working. Perception is reality.
              Also, Trump is saying he inherited a mess a lot. And I imagine people are buying that. I'd really like to trade what he got with what Obama got coming in just to see what would happen.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Flag will be so happy. We finally found evidence of some fake news published by a reputable source.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Bravo for NBC's Peter Alexander for this exchange after he corrected Trump false comment about his electoral college victory:
                  “Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive of being fake, when you provide information that’s not accurate?” Alexander asked.
                  “I was given that information,” said Trump. “Actually, I’ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?”
                  “You’re the president,” Alexander replied.

A totally expected "it's not my fault" dodge by Trump, who in the same press conference, insisted he can handle when the press points out something negative that is true.
                  The only problem I have with Alexander's question is "what took you so long?" There have been dozens of instances in the past six months when he could have asked the exact same question--if someone had the balls to do it.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

I guess we've given up on that whole "uniting the country" thing.

.”They are not the Republican people that our representatives represent,” the president said of the protesters.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Not being satisfied with "140 character news" (not aimed at you DGF) and wanting the details:

Several House Democrats said they were kicked out of a meeting with a top federal immigration official Thursday, and accused Speaker Paul Ryan of the strong-arm move.

"I'm pretty shaken," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.). "I've been here 25 years and I've never been told by the Speaker of the House that I can't attend a meeting I've requested."

Ten Democrats attended the meeting with acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Thomas Homan, according to a list obtained by POLITICO, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Congressional Hispanic Caucus Chairwoman Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.).

A source inside the room said House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte told Democrats not on the list to leave. The Virginia Republican defended his decision, saying in a brief interview afterwards that the arrangement was "agreed upon ahead of time" and noting there were more Democrats than Republicans in the meeting.

"The speaker’s office organized a small bipartisan briefing that was, at the request of DHS, limited to members with jurisdictional interests in immigration enforcement," said AshLee Strong, a spokeswoman for Ryan, who did not attend the meeting.
                      http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ked-out-235101

Is Homan one of Trump's or a hold-over from Obama?
                      Why the limited (members with jurisdictional interests in immigration enforcement) attendees?
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        "The news is fake because the news is fake."

That's it, I'm keeping my kids away from Penn. Not saying it's their fault, but I'd rather not risk it.
                        Penn is just the entity that his daddy paid to buy him a degree. None of his ostensible classmates remembered him as in any way achieving anything there. I assume he just commuted and had his servants do his take-home exams.

And anyway, it wasn't Penn, it was Wharton -- business school. People go into business if they aren't smart enough to go into medicine, imaginative enough to go into academia, hard working enough to go into law, or ethical enough to go into auto repair.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He looks like he was about to attack 5 whole pizzas for lunch.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Not being satisfied with "140 character news" (not aimed at you DGF) and wanting the details:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ked-out-235101

Is Homan one of Trump's or a hold-over from Obama?
                            Why the limited (members with jurisdictional interests in immigration enforcement) attendees?
                            Additional details not included there, Homan was supposed to meet with the entire CHC earlier this week but cancelled on them in favor of a bipartisan gathering (where CHC members could be replaced with friendlier Rs). Pelosi also said after the meeting that she had to fight to get the CHC Chairwoman invited.

Comment

According to the federal complaint document, on January 5, 2017, McDowell posted to Facebook an anti-semetic screed referencing Dylann Roof, which included the statement: "they should be Feasting on the enemy that stole their Heritage and their bloodline and trying to run us off of this Earth you can post pictures of ********** Viking and swords all the s*** you want to post if you ain’t got the heart to fight for Yahweh like dylann roof did you need to shut the ******* up…”
                              But remember, Christian Taliban are in no way a terrorist threat in this country...

http://www.vibe.com/2017/02/robert-d...orism-charges/
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Additional details not included there, Homan was supposed to meet with the entire CHC earlier this week but cancelled on them in favor of a bipartisan gathering (where CHC members could be replaced with friendlier Rs). Pelosi also said after the meeting that she had to fight to get the CHC Chairwoman invited.
                                So who is this Homan jamoke?

Partial answer: https://www.ice.gov/leadership

The way the bio reads he's a hold-over (took over as Acting Director on Jan 30).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X