X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.4 - What's a Battle?

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Ya know, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the leaks were coming from Trump himself. Why?

1) It keeps the media's attention focused on the turmoil in the White House, instead of what everyone else is doing.
    Hoe. Lee. Schnikees!
    That, friends, would be the ultimate magician's redirection.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Not official White House stationary. "Personnel" is misspelled (Bannon is evil, but he isn't that dumb).

Fake.
      Have you seen some of their work? The typo is the most believable part of that fake document.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        "The Democrats are very difficult". - Donald Trump.

They're delaying he said? They have no power you dumb ****. God this rhetoric ****es me off.
        He's just parroting what Mitch said. (See earlier today in this thread. Remember?)
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          He's just parroting what Mitch said. (See earlier today in this thread. Remember?)
          Of course I remember. I posted it. I think I'm going to email my Senators and ask them directly about this cause it's really ****ing ****ing me off.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I had to shut the press conference off. The man makes me want to power vomit.
            Really? Cause I can't even hear "President Trump" referred to on a news broadcast without feeling a little nauseous
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

JFC. Is he going to answer any questions, or just talk about the *insert superlative* jagoffs he has working for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah but Obama said something once that sounded like "leakers" so obviously it is the same!
                Obama never talked about "leakers". Why? Well, they cause drama so ...

The search warrant filed to investigate the Fox News reporter James Rosen proved as many had suspected: President Obama wants to make it a crime for a reporter to talk to a leaker. It is a further example of how President Obama will surely pass President Richard Nixon as the worst president ever on issues of national security and press freedom.

That was from the NY Times. Pretty rugged.

Thing is, Trump hates to lose and will not stand to be behind Tricky Dick or Barry. He's going for #1 in this race too.

PS - Save your keystrokes Scoob ... I'll cover this one, gratis: false equivalency.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-16-2017, 01:11 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Dear god, Trump asks black reporter if congressional black caucus are his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Dear god, Trump asks black reporter if congressional black caucus are his friends.
                    It'll play well with his base.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

They all hang out together, you know.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Hoe. Lee. Schnikees!
                        That, friends, would be the ultimate magician's redirection.
                        Do a press conference, spew a bunch of rambling incoherent thoughts, and people are now talking about that instead of Flynn or Russia

Comment

Everything is good folks. Seems I was wrong about EVERYTHING.

Rush Limbaugh: “They are lying about things, hoping to make it easier for them and the Obama shadow government to eventually get rid of Trump and everybody in his administration.”
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Everything is good folks. Seems I was wrong about EVERYTHING.
                            Seems Rush has realized he was too mainstream, look out Alex Jones.

Comment

She did respond she knows some of them.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0f-...outu.be&t=8448

He could've fouled that up worse. How?
                              "Well, you're black so you're friends with the Congressional Black Caucus ... " <--- It's like all Canadians know each other ... eh? ...
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-16-2017, 02:13 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Do a press conference, spew a bunch of rambling incoherent thoughts, and people are now talking about that instead of Flynn or Russia
                                ... the other hand.

What/when is the HBCU order he's coming out with this afternoon?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X