X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Switzer gets pp time and he WHIFFS
    Hey Mookie poo...why don't you tell me how many goals the Terriers score per game when Switzer plays D vs when he doesn't?...you can add right?

Comment

• One goal in the biggest game of the year! What a great coach! I'm particularly impressed with the decision on the power play. We have a man advantage so we put two players directly next to each other so they can be covered by one defenseman and so that all three together will completely block the net and keep us from getting any shots on goal.

When will this moron be fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
        And Chuckie gets burned again...whiff
        Won't argue with you one bit on Charlie, he was a disaster tonight.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread II: Terriers rising

This might be one of the worst passing teams I've ever watched. At least lately. Every pass is either to no one or directly to the other team. They can't seem to receive passes cleanly or settle the puck either.

As for the offensive strategy, playing for a tip in or a wrap around on every offensive possession is really getting old. I'm not sure they know you're actually allowed to just try to shoot it past the goalie.

Comment

That was painful to watch.

Also, I feel I should have posted this in Chinese for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by butogether View Post
              hey mookie poo...why don't you tell me how many goals the terriers score per game when switzer plays d vs when he doesn't?...you can add right?
              办理原版"美国华大uw毕业证成绩单/华
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So a loss/tie tomorrow leaves you in 4th. A win and we have a 3 way tie for first with BC third. Just don't know if you win tie breaker with lowell or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  So a loss/tie tomorrow leaves you in 4th. A win and we have a 3 way tie for first with BC third. Just don't know if you win tie breaker with lowell or not.
                  Lowell wins on second tiebreaker
                  BS UMass Lowell 2015
                  PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    办理原版"美国华大uw毕业证成绩单/华
                    mookie trying to get banned?
                    BS UMass Lowell 2015
                    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                      This might be one of the worst passing teams I've ever watched. At least lately. Every pass is either to no one or directly to the other team. They can't seem to receive passes cleanly or settle the puck either.
                      Yeah...I've been watching this all year and I'm not sure if it's the passing as much as they just don't know how to get open. A couple of plays tonight as an example...Keller comes over the line and they have a three on two. NOBODY IS OPEN. You could see him just visibly hesitate - nowhere to go with the puck so finally he just throws it in the corner. It's like that all the time. Guys behind the net and NOBODY in front. NOBODY open. I guess you can give ND some credit for their back checking, but it's just ridiculous.

The best word to describe their play is frenetic. Someone said last week they were "skating around like chickens with their heads cut off." But that's what it seems like. I hate to keep bringing up the age thing, but these kids just can't slow the game down. They just can't relax and PLAY. It's as if everyone is trying to win the game in the first minute. Really frustrating to watch.

Individual talent doesn't necessarily translate to "high scoring." This team has just never "jelled" all year. I don't know why anybody would expect them to now.

1-8-2 now when trailing after two periods is all you have to know about this team.
                      Last edited by chickod; 02-24-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

was mentioned below, but the spacing out there is for chit. too many times there are a pair of terriors standing next to each other. idiotic decision making. do these guys practice?

maybe charlie won't be playing for providence next year after all? not even a 'decent' game. that last goal he is standing there. pinch and keep the puck in or get back. idiotic decision making.

would not be surprised to see a loss tomorrow. then get swept by nu or mc or uvm or pc at home in 2 weeks. good thing GQ got to hire his own AD. brilliant decision making.

Comment

was this the fault of nd's 24yo freshmen?

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                            mookie trying to get banned?
                            从不被禁止

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              do these guys practice?
                              Well obviously a rhetorical question...but in all seriousness I really think it's a case of everyone trying to do it by themselves. How else can you explain when clearly talented players can't "produce?" That's why nobody is open, everyone is out of position and guys are standing next to each other. Because nobody knows what his teammates are going to do.

They may be trying to work on it in practice, but it's possible that when they get into a game all that goes out the window. It DOES happen with highly talented players, many with large egos.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                从不被禁止
                                Hey did you plant a virus on here? Almost all my threads are Chinese. I'm serious...

Comment

Working...
                                X