This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread II: Terriers rising

So was BU the only one of the three schools to get to raise the trophy and skate around with it? Or was it at the UML game last night?

And now that the seedings are set - if the home teams all win next week, who comes to Agganis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      So was BU the only one of the three schools to get to raise the trophy and skate around with it? Or was it at the UML game last night?

And now that the seedings are set - if the home teams all win next week, who comes to Agganis?
      Merrimack
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Ugh.
          I'll take them over Northeastern.
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
            I'll take them over Northeastern.
            I kinda like it. A good team will want to get out there and take it to them to avenge the earlier two losses. It also might help our pairwise to even up the head to head 2-2.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUtogether;6451643]
              Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Difley & no switzer = win[/QUOTE

And last night it = loss....might be undisputed Hockey East champs if they both played instead of the guy who cost BU every goal ND scored this weekend.
              you quote like..... hoky
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                And last night it = loss....might be undisputed Hockey East champs if they both played instead of the guy who cost BU every goal ND scored this weekend.
                last night is was
                difley + switzer = loss

geez louise
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  last night is was
                  difley + switzer = loss

geez louise
                  Switzer played 2 shifts at F and sat for 2 periods before the genius decided to throw him on the PP for 20 seconds...nice try snowflake...keep talking to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                    I kinda like it. A good team will want to get out there and take it to them to avenge the earlier two losses. It also might help our pairwise to even up the head to head 2-2.
                    Not to mention NU is playing really well right now and their top liners can put lots of pucks in the net. I have to think our guys would be chomping at the bit to get another crack at Merrimack. Avenging those two losses would be a nice way to get them some confidence moving forward.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Only BU game because if ND won they would have won the league outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

It might have been at the Tsongas in case BC won but since Lowell won, and scenarios could have had them not winning, it wasn't brought out.
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Imagine if the BC-UML game was Saturday night instead, and the trophy was brought to Lowell? Would they have let both BC and UML skate around with it?? Probably just UML would have done it in that case but kind of a bizzare outcome anyways. Maybe they would then bring the trophy to BC in the visitor locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                            Imagine if the BC-UML game was Saturday night instead, and the trophy was brought to Lowell? Would they have let both BC and UML skate around with it?? Probably just UML would have done it in that case but kind of a bizzare outcome anyways. Maybe they would then bring the trophy to BC in the visitor locker room.
                            It still would have been at Agganis, since Notre Dame was the only team who could win it outright.

Edit: Nevermind bc would have still been able to win it too
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015
                            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Last year when BC clinched a share of title and #1 seed at home on the friday of last RS weekend i was expecting them to get the trophy on the ice but it didn't happen for whatever reason. Perhaps they just had it in the locker room.

Comment

And by the way, i know you got swept by merrimack but i'd much rather play them than NU. that win last night was huge as you avoid providence. That ND-providence series should be great (if you like watching paint dry).

Comment

Working...
                                X