This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2017 Season Thread II: Terriers rising

So...if Lowell wins tomorrow, we get BC and probably the second game. If UNH wins, we'll face them, likely in the first game...because TV?

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
      So...if Lowell wins tomorrow, we get BC and probably the second game. If UNH wins, we'll face them, likely in the first game...because TV?
      tv had brackets set. so according to them it is set in stone. late game (obviously) bu-bc. and jrrrry is safe with tying the record
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        tv had brackets set. so according to them it is set in stone. late game (obviously) bu-bc. and jrrrry is safe with tying the record
        Its TV money. If um...LOL screws things up tomorrow I can't imagine them making BU v No Hardware the marquee game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
          Its TV money. If um...LOL screws things up tomorrow I can't imagine them making BU v No Hardware the marquee game.
          Agreed and I'm okay with it.

As Scarlet pointed out in another thread, I'll take the extra hours of rest for the championship game, if things go right.

Pulling for UNH I guess

Comment

Nice game for BU's two Bruins draft picks with 3 points each.

I don't know the game well enough to know what changed, but in the third, BU seemed to have much more success pushing the puck up the boards on the breakout. I'm always amazed at how much better a team can look when they make the small passes as they push the puck up, rather than someone carrying it all the way in, slowing down their linemates.
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Boston Hockey Blog‏ @BOShockeyblog 1h1 hour ago
              More
              Quinn on the injury status of Bobo Carpenter and John MacLeod: "I think they both will be available next weekend."
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                More
                Quinn on the injury status of Bobo Carpenter and John MacLeod: "I think they both will be available next weekend."
                Bobo was in a sling tonight. Hope Quinn ends up being right.

Bobo is a key player

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  More
                  Did anyone actually ever say what it was? (or are they being like the Patriots and not saying?) I couldn't find the sound...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Did anyone actually ever say what it was? (or are they being like the Patriots and not saying?) I couldn't find the sound...
                    No one said a thing that I heard. Obviously with Bobo in a sling, it would be some kind of shoulder/arm injury.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

bobo in a coma. i know, i know, it's really serious.......
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        huh
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          What a moron

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            No one said a thing that I heard. Obviously with Bobo in a sling, it would be some kind of shoulder/arm injury.
                            Sorry. The question was out of context. I guess you didn't read last night's discussion. We were speculating last night if it was a separated shoulder vs a collarbone. I was just wondering if anyone actually said which one it was.

Comment

NESN and BU2K would like to see a BC-Notre Dame as late game on St. Patrick's Day...
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

+1 The Smiths

Comment

Working...
                                X