Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017 (Part II): In Memory of Ed Weaver

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I always read it. Since lugnut appears to have cleared up the problems which were there a few years ago, there was nothing to say.
    And yet the top spot in the ECAC came down to a tiebreaker I don't really simulate. It may be time to finally fully implement the ECAC tiebreak table instead of being lazy and only doing H2H and league wins.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

We cannot end the season with 30 losses. We are, barring a miracle not even Herb Brooks could pull, going to tie or beat the record for most number of losses in a season (27) this year.

Comment

We have our own spam thread.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...991;凭-3

《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 《RPI文凭公证”伦斯勒理工学院毕业证成绩单》Q*微信729926040办理学位认证文凭认证!! 国外 文凭认证!!美国大学假文凭假毕业证Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            The play was in front of our net, one goal lead at about 59:55. Obviously you want to keep the puck out of the net and he probably thought that's where the puck was, but spearing the guy when he was down while the puck was being unintentionally "cleared" by their own players (given icing was waived) isn't the way to go at it.
            I have to laugh at these responses regarding this play. Were you there in attendance? Have you rewatched the play to see exactly what happened? Before Tironese even swung his stick backwards, this same Colgate player crossed checked Tironese across the back not once but 2x's and his cross checking was more an intent to injure then the motion Tironese made with his stick. Next, when Tironese swings his stick backwards, the Colgate player was standing upright. He wasn't laying on the ice, and lastly, when Tironese swings his stick backwards his looking up ice towards the Colgate zone. He's not facing the player when he swings his stick. The way the game had disintegrated in the final 10 mins that penalty never should have been called. The only reason why there is a suspension is because the penalty was called after the game expired Had it occurred prior to this the suspension wouldn't have been handed down.

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
              not surprised byTironese suspension . Really a stupid, bush league, awful move. Hope the coglate player is ok .Hate to say it but not unusual for apperts players. so disappointed in many ways in this program.
              Were you in attendance? Have you watched the play? To say this is not unusual for Appert's players I'd like to see you put it into some context. No one prior to this suspension has been suspended by the ECAC for infractions this year and I don't believe there have been any in recent years. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As for the Colgate player, he should have been called for cross checking prior to this play even occurring but that's right ..... his actions leading up to the play don't matter. From my vantage point, Tironese may have been careless with his stick but it certainly wasn't intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by RegalFan View Post
                Were you in attendance? Have you watched the play? To say this is not unusual for Appert's players I'd like to see you put it into some context. No one prior to this suspension has been suspended by the ECAC for infractions this year and I don't believe there have been any in recent years. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As for the Colgate player, he should have been called for cross checking prior to this play even occurring but that's right ..... his actions leading up to the play don't matter. From my vantage point, Tironese may have been careless with his stick but it certainly wasn't intentional.
                Regal. No i was not in attendance.I saw the video on colgate`s site. With regards to other players being suspended by the league luke curadi, matt zalewski and appert himself were suspended after the Times union brawl. Greg burdoerfer ,although not suspended for it, broke a cornell players neck with a hit from behind that should have gotten him suspended. Burdoerfers time at RPI was full of questionable HFB. Appert has had to suspend captains for off ice incidents. I have witnessed Appert put his most heavily penalized players on the ice in final minutes of games where RPI was going to lose to stir up crap. You are certainly entitled to your opinion on weather it was intentional but the league suspended him none the less.. Its unfortunate he didn`t have more self control as his game has been coming on in recent weeks. I have just had it with the entire RPI program. Things have apparently gotten really bad when not only does the college president feel the need for 24/7 body guards.. a guard has to walk around the field house with the AD.
                Last edited by jstadts; 03-02-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

You have until 7PM tonight to get your 1st round picks into the ECAC Pick the Playoffs 2017 Contest
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by RegalFan View Post
                    I have to laugh at these responses regarding this play. Were you there in attendance? Have you rewatched the play to see exactly what happened? Before Tironese even swung his stick backwards, this same Colgate player crossed checked Tironese across the back not once but 2x's and his cross checking was more an intent to injure then the motion Tironese made with his stick. Next, when Tironese swings his stick backwards, the Colgate player was standing upright. He wasn't laying on the ice, and lastly, when Tironese swings his stick backwards his looking up ice towards the Colgate zone. He's not facing the player when he swings his stick. The way the game had disintegrated in the final 10 mins that penalty never should have been called. The only reason why there is a suspension is because the penalty was called after the game expired Had it occurred prior to this the suspension wouldn't have been handed down.
                    Yes, I was in attendance. FlagDUDETTE had a good look at it; obviously I was more concerned about the puck. If she says it was dirty, then I believe her.

Comment

Great start unreal
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                        Great start unreal
                        Room service? We need a great start for tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X