Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

Heading out for Houghton soon. I'm expecting to see a lot of Huskies fans on the drive thru lower Michigan and across the UP.

Let's Go Tech!

https://youtu.be/b2pR4xEX774

Comment

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH HUSKIES...2016-17 season. 96th season of hockey (continued, part 2)

So this probably fits better in the B1G hockey thread, but I don't want to troll. Anyone else notice that the Big Ten tournament hockey logo at center ice appears to be a large blue dollar sign? Irony at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
        So this probably fits better in the B1G hockey thread, but I don't want to troll. Anyone else notice that the Big Ten tournament hockey logo at center ice appears to be a large blue dollar sign? Irony at its best.
        I said the same thing the first year they had their tourney. It is quite ironic, to say the least!
        Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
        FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
        NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
        NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
        NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
        NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
        Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
        Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Game day GO HUSKIES!!

Comment

Let's go you Huskies!
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Take it to 'em, Techsters!

Comment

Mix93 Feed dropped probably too many people listening.

Twitter is my only hope now

Comment

WCHA TV has been pretty solid through the evening. Couple small stutters.

Redmond :/
                  In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

I will never understand trying to sit on a 2 goal lead.

Just need to keep playing like they did last period and hope they have enough in the tank.

Comment

Chn says 2-2 final. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Chn says 2-2 final. What gives?
                        Headed to 2OT.

Full sudden death overtimes until we have a winner.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Tech wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanna on the breakaway

Comment

HANNA!! Nice to see a Senior come through and win it for their last home game! And the kid is hurt too to boot!

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Good on you, Tech, and good luck in the NCAAs!

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

What a game! We may have made it harder than it needed to be with Redmonds turnover. But great we got the W for the huge crowd. Looking forward to NCAAs!

I love that Mel has the fans come on the ice to celebrate with the team.

Mel's post game with Dirk:
                                Great game. Envisioned this with Glen Mroz and Suzanne. Took longer than Mel wanted. But this is the atmosphere I wanted.
                                Hats off to BG. Respect for their team.
                                A lot of pressure on the home team but the guys played hard. The crowd was great.
                                Thrilled to be part of this program.
                                Have to look at the tape not sure why Shane was up there.
                                Not sure where we're going. Mel's on the committee. Probably should be on the call by now but that's okay.
                                There'll be a show on Monday to discuss more.

Comment

Working...
                                X