X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.3 - Bowling Green Massacre Memorial Thread

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Chaffetz says Conway promoting Ivanka's products was "unacceptable". He'll respond by investigating Hillary again, because he's too much of a mewling pencildick to ever go after Trump.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Chaffetz says Conway promoting Ivanka's products was "unacceptable". He'll respond by investigating Hillary again, because he's too much of a mewling pencildick to ever go after Trump.
      Ding ding ding

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Twitter exploded in hilarity.

Ken Jennings with the early lead: @KenJennings: THE WASHINGTON GENERALS CURRENTLY HAVE A BETTER COURT RECORD THAN YOU DO!

https://t.co/YR4Tf2u8uXhttps://*****...721676288?s=09
        I dunno...people posting the gif of The Governator saying "Bye Bye" is pretty solid
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Neither Kennedy or Clinton will run...and even if they do they wont come close to getting the nomination. You guys need to relax...

Here Just Read This
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I had to read it twice. They meant Kennedy and Clinton for the NY Senate seat if Gillibrand leaves to run for president.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I had to read it twice. They meant Kennedy and Clinton for the NY Senate seat if Gillibrand leaves to run for president.
              That makes more sense though I dont see Gillibrand having a serious shot even if I like her.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ok now I feel like an idiot. Sorry guys :|

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Apologies not welcome, please angry tweet your response thanks

Comment

Fake news says incompetent Dem leadership will run Chelsea Clinton in 2020, SAD!

Comment

Kepler, a couple of other people, and I discussed this a number of months ago. I think everyone agreed that the Dems needed to put more younger faces in front of the podium. I'm not sure this was what we were intending.
                      Younger pols, preferably from the middle part of the country. Sorry, but nobody living in rural areas wants to listen to Liz Warren speak to them with the demeanor of a kindergarten teacher admonishing a student. It's a tough reality to accept, but that is a fact. She's good in the Senate, let her fight for re-election and leave her there to herd the cats during the next Democratic wave.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Don't feel bad. Easy mistake. Before I posted my reply I had written it assuming she was up for president. I had to rewrite it after I reread the article a couple of times.

ETA: the article was poorly written in this regard.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-09-2017, 11:34 PM.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Younger pols, preferably from the middle part of the country. Sorry, but nobody living in rural areas wants to listen to Liz Warren speak to them with the demeanor of a kindergarten teacher admonishing a student. It's a tough reality to accept, but that is a fact. She's good in the Senate, let her fight for re-election and leave her there to herd the cats during the next Democratic wave.
                          It's not a tough reality to accept unless you are beholden to her. I think she would make a terrible candidate and I've said as much for a number of years. Even in 2016 I said she would be a bad choice for VP.

I think she's just fine to good in the senate.
                          Code:

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ize-faa-234849

JFC. If there is one agency I want to stay nationally run, it's the FAA. Could you imagine air traffic not being controlled by the feds, where states or airlines make up their own rules about how air traffic is controlled?

Yes, because the guy running the fry station at McDonald's should run the company.

MNS, any thoughts on this?
                            Sorry for the delay, actually had to work at work tonight thanks to winter. Cancelled half the operation.

You don't have to imagine it. Anoka/Blaine is a privatized tower. There are several private ATC companies in the US that operate on some smaller airfields that only see a small amount of GA traffic. The FAA has contracted out a few more smaller ones (I think) and all Flight Service Stations to Lockheed Martin. When I started flying (2000) there was at least one FAA Flight Service Station in all 50 states. Now there are three centralized hubs they all work out of. This is as far as it's going to go for the foreseeable future, IMO. With as much as they've already invested in NextGen, ATC will stay with the FAA. NextGen was starting to be implemented when I was at the FAA Academy in OKC and we got a briefing on it. This was in 2012 and we were told the goal was to have it done in 10 years. The system was in desperate need for an overhaul. NextGen is pretty state of the art and is designed to reduce controller workload.

Even if ATC was privatized, the FAA would likely still exist for regulatory and certification purposes. Honestly, the FAA can be a headache, but they are fine as is. If you want to improve air transportation...start with the TSA.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Operating from a position of ignorance here, how would the daily operation of flights change should we take the FAA out of the mix and the various airports or states take over control of their flight control systems? As a flight crosses the country, one FAA operator has to hand off the tracking of a plane to the next operator in the flight path. Would that change? We have thousands of similar handoffs currently between US flight controllers and foreign flight controllers happening daily without incident.
                            The only real change to the daily operation of flights would be the aircraft operator would receive a bill from company in charge (which I am sure will be passed on to the passengers). NavCanada is a private ATC company that handles all air traffic in Canada except a small part of southern Ontario around DTW which is controlled by Cleveland Center. Handoff procedures and coordination between US facilities and Canadian facilities are all detailed with letters of agreement, just like they are between two US facilities.

Our national airspace system and ATC are the platinum standard. Oakland Center has the single largest sector in the world (ZOA Oceanic...the Pacific Ocean). ATL handles more operations a day than most of Europe, IIRC. And the best part of it is, it's free to use. It should stay that way. If he really wants to do something to help the airlines....1) DON'T FLY AF1 INTO OUR HUBS* (wishful thinking) and 2) #DenyNAI

*"[Obama]'s going to make a Republican out of me yet!" - my Bernie supporting coworker during a particularly bad VIP movement event in ORD last year
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Worked for don.

And his approach is exactly what they say of the Green Left- he went at them with basic fear. On a very childish level.

So that worked like a charm for donny, but wont for Senator Warren?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Worked for don.

And his approach is exactly what they say of the Green Left- he went at them with basic fear. On a very childish level.

So that worked like a charm for donny, but wont for Senator Warren?
                                No. Senator Warren is too well spoken. Too much "a politician." And has a vagina.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X