Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It was consistent with his hero Scalia's opinion. Not a surprise at all.
    From what I read he's a Thomas and not really a Scalia.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

Dumpy is cheesing off hockey fans.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Why do you have to do something about them?
        I think I'll squat where you live, and mooch off you at your expense. Then you can ask again.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          No, he wasn't. He is a legal permanent resident.
          Let's assume he was. How does a criminal end up attaining that status from an origination of not having it?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Let's assume he was. How does a criminal end up attaining that status from an origination of not having it?
            The internet is hard.

Comment

I think I'll squat where you live, and mooch off you at your expense. Then you can ask again.
              Be careful about assumptions. I have known a fair number of Mexicans over the years who were illegal, some of whom had legal family members here. When it comes to work ethic, every single one of them would work you into the dirt, unless the time you spend here is part of your job performance (I'm semiretired AND lazy--that's my excuse). They all struck me as a hail of a lot brighter than you appear to be too, btw. Give them a way to stay: we want that kind of citizen, and they've earned the chance.

I'm speaking from my experience only. I don't doubt that most of the Mexicans Trump has gotten to know are murders and rapists.
              Last edited by burd; 04-19-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I think I'll squat where you live, and mooch off you at your expense.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  how do you KNOW Mario isn't racist?!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Broken shoulder.
                    Ow.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...first-thought/
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Be careful about assumptions. I have known a fair number of Mexicans over the years who were illegal, some of whom had legal family members here. When it comes to work ethic, every single one of them would work you into the dirt, unless the time you spend here is part of your job performance (I'm semiretired AND lazy--that's my excuse). They all struck me as a hail of a lot brighter than you appear to be too, btw. Give them a way to stay: we want that kind of citizen, and they've earned the chance.

I'm speaking from my experience only. I don't doubt that most of the Mexicans Trump has gotten to know are murders and rapists.
                      Then they can come in the legal way, and there will be no qualms.

Comment

Then they can come in the legal way, and there will be no qualms.
                        legal or not, they are needed. and more of them that are currently coming.

no whitey in boston is cleaning the loo in the office! no whitey is heading out to the fields in cali to pick lettuce or strawberries.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Having a brain fade..

When do the gerrymander decisions come down? June?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Having a brain fade..

They were heard in this session, yes? Assuming that's the case, it's all in June.

ETA: Second to last paragraph: https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/procedures.aspx
                            Last edited by St. Clown; 04-24-2018, 04:28 PM.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Having a brain fade..

When they're done, but no later than the end of June.

Comment

Kim Davis' (THAT Kim Davis) lawyer is dead sure that marriage equality will be overturned.

http://www.newnownext.com/kim-davis-...d_facebook_nnn
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X