Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

Kennedy still serves!
    bump
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Power of the SCOTUS IX: The outlook wasn’t brilliant for the SCOTUS nine that day

http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files...tes-v-becerra/

Can someone explain to me why this would be a First Amendment issue? Cigarettes are required to tell you they will kill you. Why can't a business be forced to carry a notice that they don't provide medical services?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        http://www.scotusblog.com/case-files...tes-v-becerra/

Can someone explain to me why this would be a First Amendment issue? Cigarettes are required to tell you they will kill you. Why can't a business be forced to carry a notice that they don't provide medical services?
        There's one of those in my town. It's right next to a store called "Hangers". That's what we call "a little too on the nose".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          There's one of those in my town. It's right next to a store called "Hangers". That's what we call "a little too on the nose".
          No way
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

No way
            I went looking under "Hangers" and "Pro Life." Didn't find it but found this:

Also this:

We are a strange species.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No way
              https://www.google.com/maps/@37.4061...!7i7680!8i3840

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

DUDE. NSFW!!!! o.O

Also, what in the actual **** lolol!!!!
                Code:

Comment

Two comments:
                  1. Google's algorithm for stitching kind of sucks.
                  2. Because it was garbled, I thought the name of that place was "Adoptions" not "RealOptions" Seems appropriate.

The sign in the lower right just about killed me
                  https://www.google.com/maps/@37.4059...7i16384!8i8192
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage
                    Are you seeing something different than me?
                    No, but the google maps image was just really garbled.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.4061...!7i7680!8i3840
                    Code:

Comment

We know dump needs loyalty, I suspect this won’t go over well

http://thehill.com/regulation/court-...deportation-of

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That's interesting.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

A badly written law gets a smackdown. Fine with me.

But that should not change the fact that he is still here illegally.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            A badly written law gets a smackdown. Fine with me.

He's a permanent resident. So...no?
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              I love how the people angriest about people who didn't observe the rules are the descendants of people who came here before there were rules.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I love how the people angriest about people who didn't observe the rules are the descendants of people who came here before there were rules.
                                So then, rules are ???
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X