This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2nd verse same as the first 2016-2017

But go to the Dysart's in Hermon and Pat's in Orono. Both have other locations but they are pathetic pretenders in comparison.
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Tim Horton's in town? I'm there
      Why the bleep would you travel halfway across the country to go to a chain donut shop?? If that's what you're looking for culinary-wise, be sure to check out the Chick-fil-A, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, and Bugaboo Creek.
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
        Why the bleep would you travel halfway across the country to go to a chain donut shop?? If that's what you're looking for culinary-wise, be sure to check out the Chick-fil-A, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, and Bugaboo Creek.
        Does it have to be one extreme or the other? He can go to Pats, Dysarts, and Woodmans along with a stop at Tim Hortons.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So the deadline to renew season tickets is tomorrow, could that be the reason behind delaying releasing the roster? I can't remember a year where we didn't know by around the fourth of july who was going to be on the team. There have been a few cases here and there where we didn't know if a specific player(Shields, Billy Ryan, Danis Pepin, Lomberg) was going to be on the team but knew everything else. I have a feeling when the roster comes out there are going to be a few surprises and not good ones.

Comment

It's odd that's for sure but I won't read much into it.

I think it's Red being Red.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              It's odd that's for sure but I won't read much into it.

I think it's Red being Red.

I hope you're right. It's a change from Red's other years.

Comment

They have enough issues with the fan base. Withholding bad info so folks still buy tickets will kill any goodwill he still has.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  They have enough issues with the fan base. Withholding bad info so folks still buy tickets will kill any goodwill he still has.

I have noticed a few other Hockey East schools have not posted rosters either. Connecticut has.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Many changes over this past year or so...and not for the better, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      Many changes over this past year or so...and not for the better, imo.
                      Way too much short term thinking. It's been like that since Shawn died and look where it got them.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Way too much short term thinking. It's been like that since Shawn died and look where it got them.
                        Oh it has been since then...YES...but they (Athletic Dept. and present and former AD's) come across with less interest in the Fan that attends and pays...but oh well right? I'm in it for this year and after that...maybe I will go with the "OH WELL".....................

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                          Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Does it have to be one extreme or the other? He can go to Pats, Dysarts, and Woodmans along with a stop at Tim Hortons.
                          I just love Tim Hortons...I have a problem. I'll just get coffee there and that's it.

But don't worry I avoid chain places whenever possible! Although I have never even heard of Bugaboo Creek so maybe I'll go there! Greatly looking forward to Pat's!
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            I just love Tim Hortons...I have a problem. I'll just get coffee there and that's it.

But don't worry I avoid chain places whenever possible! Although I have never even heard of Bugaboo Creek so maybe I'll go there! Greatly looking forward to Pat's!
                            There were lots of Tim Hortons around but they don't do well against Dunkin Donuts. New England is Dunkin area for sure. The Tim Hortons is up College Ave from Alfond. Within a mile for sure. Don't pay attention to Uncle Ray, he's a food and wine snob

Comment

There were lots of Tim Hortons around but they don't do well against Dunkin Donuts. New England is Dunkin area for sure. The Tim Hortons is up College Ave from Alfond. Within a mile for sure. Don't pay attention to Uncle Ray, he's a food and wine snob
                              We've got a Dunkin here too...so I might still dable with it in Maine

It also appears that there are a bunch of breweries in town. What's the best and must do?
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                                But go to the Dysart's in Hermon and Pat's in Orono. Both have other locations but they are pathetic pretenders in comparison.
                                Finally had some Pat's in Bar Harbor this month.... legit good pizza.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X