This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMaine Black Bears, 2nd verse same as the first 2016-2017

UMass clearly faster than Maine. Maine taking penalties left and right but somehow Maine has a 2-0 lead in 2nd
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    UMass clearly faster than Maine. Maine taking penalties left and right but somehow Maine has a 2-0 lead in 2nd
    Pretty ugly but happy to have the lead. I'm happy with Hoglund so far.

Did we ever hear anything definitive on Doherty? I'm assuming we won't see him this season but am wondering if it is official.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2nd verse same as the first 2016-2017

Nice breakaway, never got a shot off, only the goalie back, Tf f

Comment

oops, 2-1 now, Maine standing around on D

Comment

oops, 2-1 now, Maine standing around on D
          3 1 now, Lacroix with pp.goal

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Pretty ugly but happy to have the lead. I'm happy with Hoglund so far.

Did we ever hear anything definitive on Doherty? I'm assuming we won't see him this season but am wondering if it is official.
            Doherty has been ruled ineligible by the NCAA for the entire year.

Comment

Pretty much what you would expect from 11th & 12th place teams...they played to there degree of talent. Both teams no threat to anyone in the upcoming Hockey East Playoffs. Thought Vesey/Smith/Hoglund/McGovern played well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                Pretty much what you would expect from 11th & 12th place teams...they played to there degree of talent. Both teams no threat to anyone in the upcoming Hockey East Playoffs. Thought Vesey/Smith/Hoglund/McGovern played well.
                The difference was goaltending. Thought Umass was faster than Maine at times. Umass controlled play at times especially early. Maine put some pressure on though and played hard throughout. Vesey and Rob stood out to me. Far too many penalties and thats the thing that continues to **** me off. Why they can't make any progress on that is baffling. At this point its all on the staf. Both teams get smoked in HE playoffs from the looks of things right now

Comment

UMass hockey-good for what ails you.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

The difference was goaltending. Thought Umass was faster than Maine at times. Umass controlled play at times especially early. Maine put some pressure on though and played hard throughout. Vesey and Rob stood out to me. Far too many penalties and thats the thing that continues to **** me off. Why they can't make any progress on that is baffling. At this point its all on the staf. Both teams get smoked in HE playoffs from the looks of things right now
                    Dumb Penalty's as you said...which seems is never going to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      Dumb Penalty's as you said...which seems is never going to go away.

Maybe the officiating is partly to blame......just putting that out there....it seems all the tick-tack calls go against Maine, yet one of Maine's guys was sent nearly headfirst into the boards and that wasn't called, in Maine's building no less

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                        Maybe the officiating is partly to blame......just putting that out there....it seems all the tick-tack calls go against Maine, yet one of Maine's guys was sent nearly headfirst into the boards and that wasn't called, in Maine's building no less
                        Different refs every week,different arenas, same result every week. One thing is consistent, the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                          The cross-checking on Iacobellis in the third was a phantom or "Maine building" call.

Comment

2 0 maine, Byron and shea?

Comment

What a brutal showing by Maine. Rob is the only thing keeping them in the game. Still 2 to 1 though
                              Last edited by walrus; 01-28-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X