This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2nd verse same as the first 2016-2017

How old is McGovern? Saw him last night and was shocked, shocked I say, to see that he has less hair than I do.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      How old is McGovern? Saw him last night and was shocked, shocked I say, to see that he has less hair than I do.
      I assume this is a rhetorical question, but he will be 22 on March 24th.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        Trust me, everyone around the Maine program has been losing hair by the handful for years now.

Comment

Serious question: predictions for the last six games?

Honestly, it wouldn't blow my mind if they nabbed one from Notre Dame.

They did drop Lowell early (at home) and Lowell's still Lowell. It's not like they got worse over the season.

Maine's been doing OK in the last few games.

If nothing else, McGovern has proved himself to be a solid goalie when he's actually getting some help in the defense department.

It's probably wishful thinking but I can see them getting 3 out of 6 in the end of the stretch.

(They are 8-4 at home and 4 of the last six are in Maine)
          Last edited by vtboyUMfan; 02-06-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vtboyUMfan View Post

They did drop Lowell early (at home) and Lowell's still Lowell. It's not like they got worse over the season.

If nothing else, McGovern has proved himself to be a solid goalie when he's actually getting some help in the defense department.

It's probably wishful thinking but I can see them getting 3 out of 6 in the end of the stretch.

1-5-1...1-5-0 with a good chance of 0-6-0.

Comment

At least we have the Pats 1-4-1, if we are lucky
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by vtboyUMfan View Post

If maine won 3 of 6 my hair would start growing back. That aint happening.

1 win maybe if things lined up just right.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                  If maine won 3 of 6 my hair would start growing back. That aint happening.

1 win maybe if things lined up just right.
                  I wouldn't be shocked to see three splits and I think Maine has a chance at sweeping Notheastern.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    I wouldn't be shocked to see three splits and I think Maine has a chance at sweeping Notheastern.
                    Wow. Can't wait to hear what you think Maine will be like in 2017-18.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      Wow. Can't wait to hear what you think Maine will be like in 2017-18.
                      You like pie in the sky stories?

Maine can get a point from ND, I doubt they get anything from MC as thats on the road but really Merrimack isn't unbeatable. They could sweep NU but a split is realistic.
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        You like pie in the sky stories?

Maine can get a point from ND, I doubt they get anything from MC as thats on the road but really Merrimack isn't unbeatable. They could sweep NU but a split is realistic.
                        Yeah, that was sort of what I was thinking. I wouldn't be BLOWN AWAY if they managed to somehow get 3 for 6 but I don't think it's likely.

1-4-1 or 2-3-1 is probably a more realistic guess. Be nice if they could close out the season with one friggin' road win.

Comment

I could use a puff or two of that blunt, my good man!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                            I could use a puff or two of that blunt, my good man!
                            You guys treat every team like they're the 2002 red wings. Notre Dame is decent enough but Merrimack and Northeastern are nothing special. Only two of the games are on the road.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

You guys treat every team like they're the 2002 red wings. Notre Dame is decent enough but Merrimack and Northeastern are nothing special. Only two of the games are on the road.
                              You treat Maine like they aren't one of the two or three worst teams in school division one history.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                                You treat Maine like they aren't one of the two or three worst teams in school division one history.

Well some of us don't like to be negative nellies, unlike most of you guys. Maine is fully capable of sweeping NU at home, splitting with ND (at home) and winning at Merrimack. Merrimack is not Minnesota-Duluth or North Dakota.

Comment

Working...
                                X