X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2nd verse same as the first 2016-2017

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Maine can't get a top ten pick because they don't have a coach who can sell the program to a top ten pick. Nothing has changed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Poor Coaching and losing never sells.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
      Swayman taken by the Bruins #111.
      great news, can't wait to see what he can do
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
        Just saw that and a 4th round pick...figured he would not be taken till late like the 6th or 7th round...has Binner been selected..?
        Not yet, I think your right, looks like there are still quite a few higher ranked players who are still waiting.

Watching here; http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl-draft/tracker/2017/

NHL network is broadcasting it, but the Direct TV satellite is screwing up.
        Last edited by dogtagger; 06-24-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          Just saw that and a 4th round pick...figured he would not be taken till late like the 6th or 7th round...has Binner been selected..?
          They weren't rated but I think Meyers and Dawe have a chance of being drafted too.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
            Not yet, I think your right, looks like there are still quite a few higher ranked players who are still waiting.

Watching here; http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl-draft/tracker/2017/

NHL network is broadcasting it, but the Direct TV satellite is screwing up.
            Following the NHL Network Channel, figure Binner gets drafted, but late round...6th-7th.

Comment

Re-Checked the Draft from rounds 1 thru 7...looks as though Jeremy Swayman is the only Maine player Drafted. I thought Binner would go late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                Re-Checked the Draft from rounds 1 thru 7...looks as though Jeremy Swayman is the only Maine player Drafted. I thought Binner would go late.
                I got the impression he didn't have a very good season. It was a big step up in competition going to the USHL.

Comment

Congratulations to the greatest college hockey player ever on making the hall of fame. Now we just need to get him to come back to Orono once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Congratulations to the greatest college hockey player ever on making the hall of fame. Now we just need to get him to come back to Orono once in awhile.
                    I doubt he will even go to hof induction

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      I doubt he will even go to hof induction

You very well could be right...that's too bad and I hope he thinks it over and does attend...but it is his business and whatever he chooses I myself will respect how he feels about it. But he was quite a Player @ Maine and in College Hockey...and that to go along with his NHL Career. He was a special type of player that you don't see too often...just glad I did witness it and it was a thrill in what he and his team-mates did that great year in '92-93. Thanks #9..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by Ma#1ne Hky; 06-27-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Most definitely the best college player I've ever seen. An absolute threat each and every time he was out on the ice. For an opposing fan, he was just ... scary.

Comment

16 guys on academic team, rather have 16 flunk outs and a title . Seriously, good job in the class room

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                            You very well could be right...that's too bad and I hope he thinks it over and does attend...but it is his business and whatever he chooses I myself will respect how he feels about it. But he was quite a Player @ Maine and in College Hockey...and that to go along with his NHL Career. He was a special type of player that you don't see too often...just glad I did witness it and it was a thrill in what he and his team-mates did that great year in '92-93. Thanks #9..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Why wouldn't he attend? I'm not up to speed...
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                              Why wouldn't he attend? I'm not up to speed...
                              The nhl let goons kill him with no punishment.

Comment

Schedule is out, it's more or less what we expected. The Portland game will be the Saturday BU game, which makes a lot of sense logistically. Maine has no Sunday games but games on a Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday which is a bit strange. Overall though I think it's probably as good of schedule as they've had in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X