Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    A bill that covers 1/6th of the entire US economy has been allotted 40 minutes of discussion time before it will be put to a vote today.
    deja vu all over again
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      deja vu all over again
      Republicans do have a way of making 40 minutes feel like the same as two years.
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/under-new-healthcare-bill-rape-is-a-pre-existing-condition.html
        In addition to rape, postpartum depression, Cesarean sections, and surviving domestic violence are all considered preexisting conditions. Companies can also deny coverage for gynecological services and mammograms.
        To all the women who voted for Trump...gfy. Dont come crying to me when you cant afford your breast cancer screenings and such.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          To all the women who voted for Trump...gfy. Dont come crying to me when you cant afford your breast cancer screenings and such.
          ^^^^^^^
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/under-new-healthcare-bill-rape-is-a-pre-existing-condition.html
            Today in, "What would a dick do?"

Comment

Video of Congressmen Walking Away When Asked About the Health Care Bill

I have never seen politicians so afraid to be caught on camera...cant imagine why

REPEAL REPEAL REPEAL!!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Things that are considered pre-existing conditions under Trumpcare

-being a victim of sexual assault
                -Post partum depression
                -C section
                -Injuries sustained from domestic violence
                Covered or not covered?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Pass the bill! Pass the bill!
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Covered or not covered?
                    According to the New York mag link, pre-existing issues could be excluded based upon individual state laws.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Paul Ryan is on the floor now lying to everyone about everything.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Republicans getting ready to party as soon as this thing gets passed:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Republicans getting ready to party as soon as this thing gets passed:

Excellent!

The DNC should have the ads loaded and ready to go! Tell the CBO to take their time so this can pass through the Senate and Reconciliation and then let the numbers explode on the face of the GOP Congressmen. Take a full page ad in papers in every state listing all the names of the people responsible for the bleeding come out of their orifices! Post pictures of their celebration next to pictures of the people who no longer have health care. Do this all the way through the midterms.

Oh and every "moderate" who supports this should get a challenger tomorrow. Every senator that votes for it needs to be labelled a Trumper from now til they are out of office. Link them all and make sure you paint them all with the same wide brush. Just like the GOP labels anyone who doesnt raise the military budget a traitor the Dems need to label everyone who doesnt vote against repeal inhumane and a Trumper.

REPEAL REPEAL REPEAL! TAP THE KEG!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They passed it! (singing as it passed)

This should be fun...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              They passed it! (singing as it passed)

This should be fun...
                              May 53% of white women burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                May 53% of white women burn in hell.
                                I hope they have been saving because mammograms aint cheap!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X