Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    unmarried males under 25 for auto.
    Your driving record is also important - large numbers of moving violations, any accident you're deemed "at-fault" for, or any reckless driving/DUI conviction, will send your premiums through the roof regardless of your age bracket (as will living in a "no-fault" state like Michigan).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Your driving record is also important - large numbers of moving violations, any accident you're deemed "at-fault" for, or any reckless driving/DUI conviction, will send your premiums through the roof regardless of your age bracket (as will living in a "no-fault" state like Michigan).
      Having to get car insurance (after 9 months of a hospital stay lapsed it) doubles it or more.

The AHCA has been an obvious dumpster fire from that alone.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

538 has an interesting theory on Trumpcare 3.0: Ryan is protecting himself by wrapping the bill in Freedumbers who otherwise would have been on the outside pis-sing back into the tent. When it fails and the blame game starts, Ryan won't have the big guns after him.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Looks Like a Vote is Coming...They Arent Even Waiting For the CBO

This is awesome...they are so desperate to get something passed they are going to pass a bill that every health lobby hates (not to mention AARP, AMA, every hospital...) and is polling as bad as Congress and they are going to do so before they even find out how many people it is going to screw over. We might never seen a GOP Town Hall again this is just highway robbery!

And I am all for it! REPEAL!! Blindly screw over millions without thinking I am sure nothing bad will come of it!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Even though one of the dooshes said they'd remove the exemption of congress getting to keep Obamacare provisions...they did not. The bill still exempts congress from suffering.
            I hope it passes, and I hope they all start to suffer.

Comment

Yeah that is going to play really well...

REPEAL REPEAL REPEAL!!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Things that are considered pre-existing conditions under Trumpcare

-being a victim of sexual assault
                -Post partum depression
                -C section
                -Injuries sustained from domestic violence
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

-Post partum depression
                  -C section
                  ...but republicans don't hate women

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

-Post partum depression
                    -C section
                    That's a great bill. Really American.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

-Post partum depression
                      -C section
                      Oh my god this bill couldnt be more Republican if it tried! PASS IT!!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-Post partum depression
                        -C section
                        Is this you trolling people here, or do you have an actual source to this claim?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

A bill that covers 1/6th of the entire US economy has been allotted 40 minutes of discussion time before it will be put to a vote today.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            A bill that covers 1/6th of the entire US economy has been allotted 40 minutes of discussion time before it will be put to a vote today.
                            Duh, trumper needs a victory

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Is this you trolling people here, or do you have an actual source to this claim?
                              http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/05/under-new-healthcare-bill-rape-is-a-pre-existing-condition.html

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Lol.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X