Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    ftfy
    I'm so glad the Republicans were responsible and drank water after passing this bill.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Republicans don't give two sh**s once the child is born. WIC funding? Who needs that. Planned Parenthood for affordable checkups of the child (because PP ISN'T all abortions, all the time)? They're the Devil. Education assistance? Should have been born with a silver spoon like the ideal Republicans.
      Don't forget they are also 100% against efforts to prevent pregnancy (other than keep your legs closed you slut). The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Comment

Things I Shouldnt Say On TV

“I will fully admit, Wolf, I did not, but I can also assure you my staff did,” Collins told Wolf Blitzer today.

“This legislations affects a fifth of the economy and millions and millions of Americans,” Blitzer pressed. “Don’t you think it was important to actually sit down and read the language of this bill?”

You know, I have to rely on my staff and I can probably tell you that I read every word and I wouldn’t be telling you the truth, nor would any other member,” Collins admitted. “We rely on our staff and we rely on our committees and I’m comfortable that I understand this bill in its entirety, Wolf, without pouring through every word and I’m just being quite honest. That’s the way it is.”
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dame Nancy said the same thing.

Both are/were wrong.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Republicans don't give two sh**s once the child is born. WIC funding? Who needs that. Planned Parenthood for affordable checkups of the child (because PP ISN'T all abortions, all the time)? They're the Devil. Education assistance? Should have been born with a silver spoon like the ideal Republicans.
            Given that pregnancy cost will increase ~425%, they literally don't care once the all-important fetus takes a breath
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Both are/were wrong.
              Dame Nancy was giving people something (and at least that was researched for months unlike this monstrosity which was plowed through like the rape victims insurance now wont cover) these trolls are robbing people of something. You can pretend they are the same but they arent. (that doesnt excuse her either mind you but this is worse)

Everyone Should Read These Tweets

We have a few people around here that like to be snarky about the "Evil Republicans" because they think we are over the top about it...stuff like this abortion of a Health Care Plan are why you look like a fool when you do that.

As for babies...Republicans want live babies so they can have dead soldiers. Carlin said it years ago and it is even more true now.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I dunno about you handy, but I'm going to a bunch of killing babies rallies this weekend, cause you know, that's what dems want

Comment

Lots Of Money Raised Because of This

Hahahaha! And that is just one day
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Pelosi said: "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."

That is not the same thing as admitting that you, personally, have not bothered reading the entire bill (or even part of it, from the sound of things).

Comment

Seth Meyers made Paul Ryan eat his own words from 2009 on tonight's "A Closer Look".

Comment

WaPo Destroys the Bill
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Dame Nancy was giving people something (and at least that was researched for months unlike this monstrosity which was plowed through like the rape victims insurance now wont cover) these trolls are robbing people of something. You can pretend they are the same but they arent. (that doesnt excuse her either mind you but this is worse)

Everyone Should Read These Tweets

We have a few people around here that like to be snarky about the "Evil Republicans" because they think we are over the top about it...stuff like this abortion of a Health Care Plan are why you look like a fool when you do that.

As for babies...Republicans want live babies so they can have dead soldiers. Carlin said it years ago and it is even more true now.
                          But if babies die before they become soldiers, that's okay, too, because they would've been crap soldiers, amirite?

Comment

8 pages of the same comments made for the last 8 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Hilarious watching these clowns justify the massive tax cut in this bill. So funny.

At least we know now that being a woman is a pre-existing condition.
                              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-05-2017, 06:50 AM.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Reading erik paulsens Facebook page this morning is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X