Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    You do know the GOP is more aligned with The Globalists than the Dems, right?

Right?

smdh
    And you do know I'm still not a Republican, right?

Right?

smdh

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Right?

smdh
      Right. Just an apologist. Which is worse.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Right?

smdh
        Yeah ok. You're an independent libertarian who cares about privacy, government tyranny, and big brother only when democrats are in power.
        Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-27-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Lol, Flag still trying to play the Fark Independentâ„¢ drag act.

Comment

Right?

smdh
            Too funny.

Looking at this administration, you are either a liar or a fool.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He's a troll or he has completely and irreparably lost touch with reality. Neither are worth your time.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                He's a troll or he has completely and irreparably lost touch with reality. Neither are worth your time.
                It's fun having him on ignore. I only see his BS when people quote it now.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  It's fun having him on ignore. I only see his BS when people quote it now.
                  I wish you could set it up to completely remove all of his postings. Don't even give me the blank slate showing that he posted and giving me the option to read it.

Comment

Putting this here too since it got no traction in the POTUS thread.

Great article on what tying Health Care to employment does to the work force.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Based on what I see every day out of both parties we have given up on trying to make things affordable. If I were running things I would take the high risk pool and give them all Federal Government Insurance. Take the money out of the defense budget to pay for it. With those people out of the regular insurance pool everyone else's rates would drop dramatically. That's basically the same dynamic Medicare provides by taking old people out of the regular insurance pool.

It's also the same dynamic that was supposed to occur in public education with special ed. But, the Feds to this day have never come through on their promise for funding for that.

See, this is what I see as our biggest problem in Government today. There is no logic being applied to what is the Federal Government's responsibility and what should be happening at the lower levels of government.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Putting this here too since it got no traction in the POTUS thread.

Great article on what tying Health Care to employment does to the work force.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/27/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Based on what I see every day out of both parties we have given up on trying to make things affordable. If I were running things I would take the high risk pool and give them all Federal Government Insurance. Take the money out of the defense budget to pay for it. With those people out of the regular insurance pool everyone else's rates would drop dramatically. That's basically the same dynamic Medicare provides by taking old people out of the regular insurance pool.

It's also the same dynamic that was supposed to occur in public education with special ed. But, the Feds to this day have never come through on their promise for funding for that.

See, this is what I see as our biggest problem in Government today. There is no logic being applied to what is the Federal Government's responsibility and what should be happening at the lower levels of government.
                      That makes too much sense so it will never happen. Privately insured high risk pools will not work and will never work. This is just one of the many pieces of the puzzle that needs to be figured out. But "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                        But "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!!!!"
                        This should go on his gravestone. It may be the stupidest statement uttered by a human being in the last hundred years.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Turd on turd violence.

The congressional Republican hardliners who have revolted against proposals floated in a leaked draft of a GOP Obamacare replacement plan now have the support of two outside conservative groups, Club for Growth and FreedomWorks

In a statement Tuesday titled "Club for Growth Supports Conservative Opposition to GOP Effort to Retain and Repair Obamacare," the group's president David McIntosh said that it "stands" with the members who have signaled objections to the recently surfaced text, which would include several Obamacare replacement provisions within the repeal bill Republicans are hoping to pass this spring. Likewise, the Tea Party group FreedomWorks said in a statement from CEO Adam Brandon that Republicans should follow the model of a 2015 bill that dismantled major parts of the law but was vetoed by President Obama.

"After nearly seven years, it's time for Republicans to follow through on their promises and repeal ObamaCare by using the 2015 reconciliation bill as the baseline,” Brandon said. “It would be a stunning level of political hypocrisy if Republicans failed to follow through. Thankfully, principled conservatives are fighting for full repeal, not a watered down bill or ObamaCare-lite.”
                          This is like the Iran-Iraq war. Stand back and hope they annihilate each other.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Turd on turd violence.

This is like the Iran-Iraq war. Stand back and hope they annihilate each other.
                            This is fantastic news. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              This is fantastic news. Fantastic.
                              It can go supernova if Trump gets involved on one side or the other, because he will (of course) shoot his mouth off about how terrible the other side is, and then we'll finally see a Republican subgroup turn on him. Since there is no mature leadership in the GOP, that would rapidly become one of those chain reaction tactical bombings where each strike raises the ambient temperature until the atmosphere itself becomes fuel.

The Plutocrat / Deplorable rift in the GOP is a stand-off of two nuclear powers with terrible command and control no field discipline. Eventually, some sniper is going to shoot across the border, wing the wrong guy, and start a series of escalations that ends with one or both capitols a smoldering ruin.
                              Cornell University

Comment

It can go supernova if Trump gets involved on one side or the other, because he will (of course) shoot his mouth off about how terrible the other side is, and then we'll finally see a Republican subgroup turn on him. Since there is no mature leadership in the GOP, that would rapidly become one of those chain reaction tactical bombings where each strike raises the ambient temperature until the atmosphere itself becomes fuel.

The Plutocrat / Deplorable rift in the GOP is a stand-off of two nuclear powers with terrible command and control no field discipline. Eventually, some sniper is going to shoot across the border, wing the wrong guy, and start a series of escalations that ends with one or both capitols a smoldering ruin.
                                We have Trump on Tape saying no one would lose their coverage, and, everything would be a better and cheaper, and you get to keep your doctor, etc. In fact it's all documented in John Oliver's piece on Obamacare from Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X