Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Uh oh, they're speaking against the globalist narrative, cut the feed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzlcXOFs5n8

Comment

Folks have been talking about using the Swiss system for a model. What makes the swiss system different?
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Then why are wait lines in the UK the longest they've ever been? What about single payer food systems like they have in Venezuela?

Single payer does not work. It is inefficient, especially on the scope of this country.
        Single payer food? You are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Then why are wait lines in the UK the longest they've ever been? What about single payer food systems like they have in Venezuela?

Single payer does not work. It is inefficient, especially on the scope of this country.
          It's pretty evident that the "for profit" model does not work, either. Given the large number of uninsured Americans, and the probability that the number will go up. Plus, looking at average life spans- we are nowhere near the best.

The single payer system would be a lot easier to manage, since it's one central place to make sure that benefits are doled out instead of stock options and profit sharing checks.

The ACA was a reasonable compromise- where insurance companies were given a bare min coverage, and the goal of breaking even. Let them offer higher plans to those who want to use more money. But the general public should have coverage to make sure that we don't end up with people going bankrupt if they get sick, or basic care happening in emergency rooms- it's not as if people don't get sick. At a bare minimum, help will likely be used twice- when your are born, and when you die. Even if it's an immediate, accidental death- heathcare is called to deal with it. So this isn't some one time, hope you never use it thing. It's something everyone will use.

Besides, having a healthy workforce is better for business.

Comment

Then why are wait lines in the UK the longest they've ever been?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...worse-than-nhs

Comment

• Thank you. After working in the nhs for a while I get tired of people trotting out false narratives to say why it's bad. It's not perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than what we've got

Comment

Uh huh...even if you were right your credibility is actually lower than Czar Urea's who you love so much. You are such a fraud even HE would disavow you. Congrats, now report to your Wal-Mart death camp and leave us in peace.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

But is there a youtube clip? We know Frauddy cant read
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My Dr scheduled a hearing test. He is affiliated with EMMC, the test was going to be done at EMMC. This was in Dec when I was in for yearly physical. Test date, end of July. Takes 7 months to get a hearing test?? System is broken for sure
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      And so are they...their voters dont support this. That is the point we are making. It isnt about what some lame *** GOPer in Congress thinks...cause they dont. It matters what the people think and no one outside the 29%ers support this and even they dont fully.
                      Their voters don't like it cause it retains too much of Obamacare. It's not "conservative" enough for them.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If you can't even get CNBC to post favorable articles about the ACA repeal, you're in trouble!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/top-0...obamacare.html

Make no mistake, this is a tax cut for the rich at the expense of 24-26M people's health insurance. Some may not mind that, but lets call it for what it is.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/white...ed-people.html
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          If you can't even get CNBC to post favorable articles about the ACA repeal, you're in trouble!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/top-0...obamacare.html

Make no mistake, this is a tax cut for the rich at the expense of 24-26M people's health insurance. Some may not mind that, but lets call it for what it is.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/white...ed-people.html
                          Anymore, the only ones I feel sorry for are the ones who lose coverage, but didn't vote for don.

The rest- who all downplayed many of his claims- sucks to be you.

don is going to soon announce the repeal of laws that I work on, directly. People who I work with still think he won't roll the rules back, or that we won't stop work on it.

In a couple of months, when that work is cut back, since it won' t be needed for 3.75 more years, it will be hard not to say "told ya so".

Comment

I imagine the righties on here, like Joe, are just giddy that tens of millions are going to lose insurance, some of whom will die.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              I imagine the righties on here, like Joe, are just giddy that tens of millions are going to lose insurance, some of whom will die.
                              You're one twisted ******.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                Except there's a large chunk of voters who think just like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X