Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The PPACA Thread Part IV - Repeal & Replace, or Something...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Turd on turd violence.

This is like the Iran-Iraq war. Stand back and hope they annihilate each other.
    What's really funny about this- the R's convinced everyone that the PPACA was terrible legislation because the D's were actually arguing about it. And being forced to compromise. It was hard back in 2009, too.

Since we know for sure that the latter hasn't been part of the R's playbook for over 2 decades- this will get interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      We have Trump on Tape saying no one would lose their coverage, and, everything would be a better and cheaper, and you get to keep your doctor, etc. In fact it's all documented in John Oliver's piece on Obamacare from Sunday.
      You honestly think that matters? Were you born last night?
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        You honestly think that matters? Were you born last night?
        Have u seen the town hall reports? Maybe u haven't.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Have u seen the town hall reports? Maybe u haven't.
          All paid in Soros Nazi gold. We've been over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            You do know the GOP is more aligned with The Globalists than the Dems, right?

Right?

smdh
            You do know he doesnt know what a Globalist actually is right?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              And you do know I'm still not a Republican, right?

Right?

smdh
              You do know we all know that is BS and you are a fruad right?

Right?

gfy
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bankrupting Fannie and Freddie to pay for this... here's the proof: http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-do...ooting-scheme/

Comment

No, that's Info Wars, not the proof. Can you find that information from a non-Tinfoil Hat site?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    No, that's Info Wars, not the proof. Can you find that information from a non-Tinfoil Hat site?
                    Why don't you try actually reading it. It's an exclusive, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Why don't you try actually reading it. It's an exclusive, anyway.
                      Given other "exclusives" you've posted on here from that site where they have images with clearly bad Photoshop work done to them, find it from a non-Tinfoil Hat site.

And I did read it. I don't trust that site. The Puce Pundit holds no credibility.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Given other "exclusives" you've posted on here from that site where they have images with clearly bad Photoshop work done to them, find it from a non-Tinfoil Hat site.

And I did read it. I don't trust that site. The Puce Pundit holds no credibility.
                        It's easy to be exclusive when you make it up.

BTW, here's one major reason that the theory is bull- the two organizations failed prior to Obama's administration. Which is why there was a federal take over of the agencies.

So for them to be a long term key part of the ACA, they would have had to work with the Bush administration to make sure there was an economic crisis driven by terrible mortgages.

Now I could have sworn that Obama haters thought he was the worst President ever, and could not get anything done. But the pre-work required from the info wars theory would have required a lot of pre-work and a lot of effective work as well.

What I read is just another made up reason (like the death boards) to not like the ACA.

Comment

http://www.vo*****/obamacare/2017/3/...-act-full-text

Well, here it is.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Not one single new idea in there and it's a train wreck.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why? Have you read it?

I'm not trying to be combative or argumentative.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Why? Have you read it?

I'm not trying to be combative or argumentative.
                                It's not good. Eliminating some with pre existing conditions, dismantling Medicaid expansion, defunds planned parenthood

Comment

Working...
                                X