Hockey East 2017 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey East 2017 run

We know who will be #1 seed, question is....Who will end up being left out of the postseason.

Re: Hockey East 2017 run

Originally posted by Blackhawks Rule View Post
    We know who will be #1 seed, question is....Who will end up being left out of the postseason.
    It's a tight race down there, and although MAINE has a game in hand and one point over Merrimack, they still have 2 games against each other. Merrimack is a tough team - they don't give up.

They both have almost identical schedules to finish the regular season, so it will come down to who can steal a point or two from one of the other teams, and who beats whom in their series against each other.

(My long winded way of saying "good question!")
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
      It's a tight race down there, and although MAINE has a game in hand and one point over Merrimack, they still have 2 games against each other. Merrimack is a tough team - they don't give up.

They both have almost identical schedules to finish the regular season, so it will come down to who can steal a point or two from one of the other teams, and who beats whom in their series against each other.

(My long winded way of saying "good question!")
      I just want everyone to know that I was the FIRST PERSON to predict that Mack would not finish last in the league this year. Eh hem. Not to brag. But absolutely to brag.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

BU is 1-2-4 since beating Minny in OT. They are sliding south at the wrong time. Losing 4-1 to Mac isn't good

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
          BU is 1-2-4 since beating Minny in OT. They are sliding south at the wrong time. Losing 4-1 to Mac isn't good
          They're looking at the possibility of not even having home ice for the WHEA quarterfinals...
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Big game for BC vs BU on Tuesday to start off the Beanpot. BU coach seems to have BC's number.

Comment

Good thread Blackhawk.....timely! So UNH, BU, UVM, and Providi look to be fighting it out for home ice.....UConn is obviously not out of it but they'll need to run their table for home ice.....nice call TTT on the MC out of the basement......I'm hoping UNH can tighten up their D-zone the next 3 weeks, otherwise my prognostication for them making home ice is gone! Should be interesting whomever you support.....

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
                I saw Mary Parker wasn't in the lineup against Merrimack. I hope she doesn't have yet another concussion for her sake.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
                  I saw Mary Parker wasn't in the lineup against Merrimack. I hope she doesn't have yet another concussion for her sake.
                  I watched that game online, and it occured to me near the end, that I hadn't heard her name called, but didn't follow up on that. Guess we'll see today.
                  "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

If you always do what you have always done. You'll always get what you have always got.
                    Last edited by Blackhawks Rule; 02-05-2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X